rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 21]

201Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:02 am

Nilly

Nilly

AAHGHHGHGHG I GOTTA WAIT FOR THE FUNK MASTER TO POST BEFORE I CAN DO SHIT.

Dear Player of Chad Whose Username I Can't Remember: Please don't make Missile rip ya to shreds or horribly hurt the Boar. Thanks! ._.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

202Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:21 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

xD Poor Nilly

203Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Nilly

Nilly

PRAAISE LORD HELIX, WE ARE SAVED

Thank you, E-man-whose username is hard to spell.

204Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:PRAAISE LORD HELIX, WE ARE SAVED

Thank you, E-man-whose username is hard to spell.

Someone didn't want to fight The Boar. xD

205Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:57 pm

Nilly

Nilly

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I FIGHT THE MAN WHO GIVES ME FREE ROOM AND BOARD BECAUSE I'M BANGING HIS FUCKING BARD.

206Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:WHY THE FUCK WOULD I FIGHT THE MAN WHO GIVES ME FREE ROOM AND BOARD BECAUSE I'M BANGING HIS FUCKING BARD.

Because the nice waitress asked you to stop him? ._.

207Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:10 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I'm weeks behind in reading this thing but I don't recall Missile giving a fuck about the 'nice' waitress.

208Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Turns out, I don't need to do either of these things, but also, I don't think Pullo (for some reason I keep calling him "Pillow") would like waking up and finding out his girlfriend got pummeled for the waitress dying because of forces that were, technically, out of her control.

Say what you will, but Missile is fond of the Boar primarily because of his lack of similarity to humans in general, the atmosphere of the Inn, and the food and drink. Seeing a normally pretty sane individual lose their shit would surprise even her; she's pretty fucking nuts, but when it comes to nonhumans like animals, other species, etc., she cares somewhat.

Also, wrecking the shapeshifter's insides has sated her bloodlust for the day, so there's that too, and Pullo's getting an interesting late-Valentine's gift as a result!

209Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:20 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Turns out, I don't need to do either of these things, but also, I don't think Pullo (for some reason I keep calling him "Pillow") would like waking up and finding out his girlfriend got pummeled for the waitress dying because of forces that were, technically, out of her control.

Say what you will, but Missile is fond of the Boar primarily because of his lack of similarity to humans in general, the atmosphere of the Inn, and the food and drink. Seeing a normally pretty sane individual lose their shit would surprise even her; she's pretty fucking nuts, but when it comes to nonhumans like animals, other species, etc., she cares somewhat.

Also, wrecking the shapeshifter's insides has sated her bloodlust for the day, so there's that too, and Pullo's getting an interesting late-Valentine's gift as a result!

I feel I have missed rather a lot.

I'll try and catch up this weekend. My plan is to lounge. If I feel ambitious I may go to the Brick and lounge on couches I don't own yet.

210Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Alrighty so - I finally got your post done 3H. Sorry it took so long. ;_;

Now to get to the other posts...

211Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:49 pm

hhh221

hhh221

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Alrighty so - I finally got your post done 3H. Sorry it took so long. ;_;

Ah, no problem, I'm a patient man.

*reads post*
*wicked grin*
Rhaevnn, you spoil me sometimes.

212Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:17 am

Nilly

Nilly

I reaaaally hope that Kitsune speaks Japanese to some degree, that would be the beeeest

If not, well. That's gonna be awkward as hell.

Also, guys, she put a fifty down after realizing a twenty was chump change after everything that happened. :p

213Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

hhh221 wrote:
Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Alrighty so - I finally got your post done 3H. Sorry it took so long. ;_;

Ah, no problem, I'm a patient man.

*reads post*
*wicked grin*
Rhaevnn, you spoil me sometimes.

I try Razz That was such an epic way to get the fight started though.

Nilly wrote:I reaaaally hope that Kitsune speaks Japanese to some degree, that would be the beeeest

If not, well. That's gonna be awkward as hell.

Also, guys, she put a fifty down after realizing a twenty was chump change after everything that happened. :p

To be honest, I totally forgot that Missle was from the Japanese area. My subconscious must have thought it was a good idea. As for the Japanese part... Huehuehue. xD We'll see!

214Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Hahahahaha. :p She speaks a couple Asianic languages plus Tolkein Elvish!

215Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:09 pm

hhh221

hhh221

ninja post is ninja.

216Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:22 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

hhh221 wrote:ninja post is ninja.

You sly dog ;D. I'll be adding you in tomorrow (had to write one more post anyway).

217Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Alrighty, everyone's post is up! Enjoy!

218Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I quite enjoyed my post, and am looking forward to Missile interacting with this kitsune actually! Smile It's rare for her to actually enjoy other people's company (outside of Pullo so far).

219Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:42 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:I quite enjoyed my post, and am looking forward to Missile interacting with this kitsune actually! :)It's rare for her to actually enjoy other people's company (outside of Pullo so far).

I know! Very Happy I'm actually surprised how well Missle is getting along with Kuroda... I would have expected her to rip her to shreds right about now. xD

And uh, Barb, you gonna post soon? Razz

220Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:47 am

King in the North

King in the North

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:And uh, Barb, you gonna post soon? Razz

I'm super behind on my reading and don't even know what's going on. I'll try and catch up this weekend but I have shit to do like make my living room livable by humans (the dog seems okay with the awkwardly positioned sofa).

221Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:25 am

Nilly

Nilly

Missile longs for Japan; while much of her memories are bad in general, her excitement at being able to speak Japanese far outweighs her homicidal instincts.

Besides, killing that Shapeshifter thingy has definitely assuaged her for a day or two. Or maybe twelve hours. We'll see for the time being.

Plus, another thing that helps Kuroda is that she's definitely non-human. That's already a huge perk in itself, as Missile has an innate hatred upon sight of all seemingly natural humans/humanoids/etc (which is why she harbors intense hatred for Bess outside of just the basic STOP TRYING TO FUCK MY BOYFRIEND loathing). She also adores the Boar, for more reasons than stated, and her time in the playground has given me pause as well for her character development. She's spent more time awake within the past six months within Tutmose than she has in the entirety of her life previous, and she's developed far more personality than I ever intended her to and it's been marvelous.

She's surpassed her initial personality, Nikita, in terms of development, and I gotta say; Nikita may never resurface if I keep having this much fucking fun.

222Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:35 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Other than Nilly's which players posts do I have to read to figure out what the hell is going on at the inn?

223Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Rhae's, eraldocoil's, and Fitz's.

EDIT:

Since you're at the Inn, the posts you'll want to look for at the ones referring to the Old Boar Inn in Rhae's posts, and look at the PC character names tagged in those at the top of the title of each segment.

224Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:47 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Thanks Nilly. Very Happy I forgot Rhae listed players in updates, I did know I needed to at least read parts of his post though.

225Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Yep! Rhae's awesome like that; plus I'm following 3H's arc too because GOD DAMN IT TWI'LEKS ARE MY FAVORITE ALIEN EVER GOD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum