rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 21]

176Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Nilly

Nilly

...sheeeeeeiiiit...

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

177Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:Rhae you are literally the worst sometimes XD

Well, you know - what fun would it be if I uh, made it easy for your characters?

Nilly wrote:...sheeeeeeiiiit...

Angry boar is angry ._.

But yes - everyone's post is up (at least for those who posted in the last round). 3H's post took a little longer than expected, mainly because I ran out of creative juice when I wrote all of these, but now they're all up...

Enjoy! ;D

178Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:31 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I think I want to wake Pullo up and post here but I really need to be cleaning my house and cooking a meat loaf before my hamburger goes bad. If I take a break I'll try and use it to post instead of watching Black Lagoon though, even though I'm in the middle of a multi-episode story.

179Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 am

Nilly

Nilly

... Somebody thinks Missile has good morals.

When I read that line last night, I couldn't stop laughing and wound up going to bed with a massive grin on my face.

I really needed that. Smile

180Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:I think I want to wake Pullo up and post here but I really need to be cleaning my house and cooking a meat loaf before my hamburger goes bad. If I take a break I'll try and use it to post instead of watching Black Lagoon though, even though I'm in the middle of a multi-episode story.

Whatever floats your boat, man!

Nilly wrote:... Somebody thinks Missile has good morals.

When I read that line last night, I couldn't stop laughing and wound up going to bed with a massive grin on my face.

I chuckled a little bit too at that to be honest. xD. Fitz is going to have a surprise on his hand in the future, huehue.

181Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:22 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:... Somebody thinks Missile has good morals.

It's okay, Pullo knows better. Also I'll be amazed if Fitz mistakes Pullo for having morals. People are so quick to judge those who have facial tattoos... of demons.

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Whatever floats your boat, man!

I wrote a post, it needs polishing though. And since I just spent 2 hours in traffic I don't think it's happening today. It's like bong time already.

182Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Rhae: Is it safe for me to find that Bess is in reasonable condition?

183Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:Rhae: Is it safe for me to find that Bess is in reasonable condition?

Uh... Well. She's kinda in its stomach at this point. With pointy teeth in it. ...So she's alive, but uh. She might be resembling a little bit of swiss cheese at the moment. >.>

184Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Well, long as she's alive and kicking.

185Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:07 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Well, the post I had mostly written doesn't work anymore since everyone has ran off. That actually works out kind of well though since I'm moving next weekend and may be without internet for a while as a result (since Shaw's customer service is abysmal). So unconscious may be the best thing for Pullo until I'm reconnected and settled in.

186Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Nilly

Nilly

RARRRRRRGGHHHHHHHH DAMMIT WE NEED OUR SINGING BARD

187Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:35 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:RARRRRRRGGHHHHHHHH DAMMIT WE NEED OUR SINGING BARD

You're supposed to be happy for me that I found a good place to live. What kind of horrible friend are you?

Razz

PS.

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Uh... Well. She's kinda in its stomach at this point. With pointy teeth in it. ...So she's alive, but uh. She might be resembling a little bit of swiss cheese at the moment. >.>

Nilly wrote:Well, long as she's alive and kicking.

Bess is dead and kicking. Vampires are rarely alive what with the whole being dead thing.

188Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Nilly

Nilly

If she is walking around, trying to beat Missile to a pulp, and generally acting "alive," that quantifies as alive. :p

Congrats on the new place. Just, we were all looking forward to a post from you soon.

189Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:55 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:If she is walking around, trying to beat Missile to a pulp, and generally acting "alive," that quantifies as alive. :p

Congrats on the new place. Just, we were all looking forward to a post from you soon.

Hey, Pullo had sex with her but I'd still qualify her as dead.

Well, it's totally unusable now since everyone wandered off. Maybe I'll polish it up and post it in the OOC just so you can see it. On the other hand maybe not.

190Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:06 am

Nilly

Nilly

Just post it up in Scribbles or something, that'd be awesome. ^^

So what, he's got the Winchester curse in that everyone he bangs dies? ... wait that doesn't work, Missile's still alive.

191Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 am

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Just post it up in Scribbles or something, that'd be awesome. ^^

So what, he's got the Winchester curse in that everyone he bangs dies? ... wait that doesn't work, Missile's still alive.

Needs editing to even go up in Scribbles.

No, I just consider vampires to be dead and I guess Pullo and Buffy to be necrophiliacs. Although... no, he's much to slutty for that to be true.

192Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:14 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Right then, post is up.

@3H
I'm going to get your post up ASAP tomorrow - brain is fried @_@

193Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

@3H

T_T! I am so sorry I haven't gotten your post up! I have a test coming up and I've been studying for it all weekend - will have your post up tomorrow ASAP.

194Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:47 pm

hhh221

hhh221

no worries, I've had alot to do today, probably wouldn't get a chance to post anyway.

195Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

hhh221 wrote:no worries, I've had alot to do today, probably wouldn't get a chance to post anyway.

No worries! Post is up!

196Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:58 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I should be offline (and also moving for most of the day on Saturday) but my internet should be back up and running in my new home some time Sunday afternoon.

197Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:53 am

Nilly

Nilly

Awesome!

198Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:42 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Post is up!

@3H
I kinda realized I forgot to add a link in your last post, so hopefully you have a clearer image of what your adversary looks like ;D. Also, sorry for the short post... kind of still figuring out where this is going to go and I want to see Marn's reaction. The next one will be longer, promise!

199Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:07 am

Nilly

Nilly

Cool guys never look at explosions, but they should always check the sky for falling soul thievesdebris.

200Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:Cool guys never look at explosions, but they should always check the sky for falling soul thievesdebris.

Naturally Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum