rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 21]

351Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:07 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Nah, I've just known you too long, dude. Smile

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

352Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:04 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Wait, what's going on? I have not been reading the RP.

353Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Nothing, just Rhae being a dickbutt. :p

354Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:50 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Nothing, just Rhae being a dickbutt. :p

So Pullo's still sleeping and when I have time I should post for Jubwik?

355Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:Nah, I've just known you too long, dude. Smile

Ahh, okay. Razz

...Hey now. D: I'm just doing my job!

King in the North wrote:

So Pullo's still sleeping and when I have time I should post for Jubwik?

Yes, and yes.

Sidenote:
Has anyone seen 3H around? He kinda... died. O_o

356Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:41 pm

King in the North

King in the North

According to the member list Triple H last logged in a month ago today.

You could try PMing him. I think that sends a message to your e-mail account unless you go into the options and tell it not to.

357Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu May 01, 2014 2:23 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Right then - post is up for all players! Enjoy!

Also, side note:
I know I mentioned this to Nilly, but a map of the first floor of the Old Boar's Inn has been posted up in the first post of the OOC.

You're welcome Razz

358Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu May 01, 2014 3:39 am

Nilly

Nilly

That

That was not who I expected it to be.

359Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu May 01, 2014 9:55 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:That

That was not who I expected it to be.

Who did you expect it to be? xD

360Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu May 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Bess?

361Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue May 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Sorry I have not replied, this past week has been a little bit crazy and we finished moving and it's just been ... Yep.

362Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue May 06, 2014 9:27 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Sorry I have not replied, this past week has been a little bit crazy and we finished moving and it's just been ... Yep.

Moving is horrible. Hope you at least ended up some place nice.

363Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed May 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:Sorry I have not replied, this past week has been a little bit crazy and we finished moving and it's just been ... Yep.

No worries, Nilly. I've been terrible about getting around to posting too... though I blame end-of-semester-projects, laziness, and Finals. Razz

How's the new place?

For everyone:
I won't be getting up a post probably until next Thursday at the earliest - I have finals in between that date and now, so... Anything posted up between then, it'll be a pleasant surprise for everyone. :3

364Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 09, 2014 12:44 am

King in the North

King in the North

The bard has awoken. I'm working on a post now.

365Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 09, 2014 1:56 am

King in the North

King in the North

I have posted, I'm tired and it may be poorly edited. It definitely has a bunch of extra blank lines in the paragraph breaks that appeared when I copy and pasted it.

Whatever, hope you're entertained and goodnight.

366Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 09, 2014 9:57 am

Nilly

Nilly

"Hey, Pullo, how's your day goin'?"

"Nothing, dreams of flame and violence and a strange urge for cantaloupe."

PFFFFFFFT sorry had that image in my head.

EDIT: Also, yes, it's a much nicer place than the other apartment. Still in the same building, same cool landlord at least, and this apartment only has a history of a clogging bathtub so I think we'll be fine. I know how to handle that. Pipes bursting? Not so much, so this is a fine change. Very Happy

EDIT EDIT: POoooooosssteiiiieieiieieieeiied. Very Happy

But for real I don't know if anyone has actually figured out that they're two separate personalities yet. ._. I don't recall the Boar doing the Mind Stare at them yet.

367Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

God, I've missed Pullo posts. xD

Looks good, Barb, and yours too, Nilly! And I don't recall either. I think maybe at one point he came close, but I think Missle looked away or something of that nature. Her secret should be safe for now. ;D

On another note, I finished my first final! Only three more to go... ;_;

*Edit*
But one thing Barb - no song name? Sad

368Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Missile hates eye contact very badly. Nikita however does not mind it at all.

You can do it!!! Chug through the pain!!!!

369Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 09, 2014 6:38 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I meant to (you can even see the '*' next to the lyrics) but I forgot because I was fucking tired. Anyways...

*How Gods Kill by Danzig

370Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Surprise, mothafukas! A post!

371Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I don't understand who Looshe is now. o_o

also I'm waaaaayyy too tired to post. x_x tomorrow. Or Sunday. Yes, Sunday... Sunday sounds nice.

372Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:I don't understand who Looshe is now. o_o

also I'm waaaaayyy too tired to post. x_x tomorrow. Or Sunday. Yes, Sunday... Sunday sounds nice.
\

Haha! Well, if you didn't get it this post, you should be able to next post Razz

373Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 10, 2014 11:17 am

Nilly

Nilly

Loooossshhheeee

Lucy

... ARE YOU FUCKING TELLING ME HE MARRIED LUCY

374Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Mebbe.

*Edit*

...Waaaaaait. ._.

Oh. Oh mah... So, I just realized that you're thinking Lucy from Elfien Leid... No, it's not that Lucy, but the coincidence is hilarious. xD

375Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 15 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu May 15, 2014 12:10 am

King in the North

King in the North

Hey Rhae, what did you want me to do with Jubwik now that Pullo is awake? Post for him? Knock him out? Assume he's been knocked out since you flung him across the bar?

Can we assume at some point in the time skip Pullo became aware of the concept of cartoons? It seems like the kind of thing that might have come up on the basis Pullo spends his time doing nothing in particular between murders. That aside, I pretty much have my post figured out and just have to find time to write it up.

Nilly wrote:"Hey, Pullo, how's your day goin'?"

"Nothing, dreams of flame and violence and a strange urge for cantaloupe."

PFFFFFFFT sorry had that image in my head.

EDIT: Also, yes, it's a much nicer place than the other apartment. Still in the same building, same cool landlord at least, and this apartment only has a history of a clogging bathtub so I think we'll be fine. I know how to handle that. Pipes bursting? Not so much, so this is a fine change. Very Happy

Really the cantaloupe is the only discussion worth part since the rest is just mundane every day shit like the weather. Commenting on the snow in the winter is just showing that your trying to make conversation but don't really have much to say.

Moving within a building doesn't sound particularly hard. Maybe because my last move wasn't even within a city (and the one before that was to a new Province (like a State but Canadian [and generally larger]).

King in the North wrote:I meant to (you can even see the '*' next to the lyrics) but I forgot because I was fucking tired. Anyways...

*How Gods Kill by Danzig

I'm pretty sure last time I posted about the inner workings of Pullo it was to a Danzig song but a different one. Weird co-incidence or Danzig just having a talent for lending his voice to the bard?

Also I had the post mostly written without lyrics and then the song played itself on Groovestation for me so I inserted it which is kind of backwards from my usual process for Pullo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum