rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 21]

476Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Probably not, Barb. I just have too much on my plate. :/

Changing the subject though, I'm thinking of moving this story to another forum to gather more players. This, of course, wouldn't happen until I feel like it's at a good place, so to speak. The main reason I'm announcing this is to gather an opinion - do you guys feel like we need some more players to liven things up or do you feel like it's at a steady pace as of now?

477Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I think it's fine where it's at; any more players and it might get a little too crazy.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

478Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Changing the subject though, I'm thinking of moving this story to another forum to gather more players. This, of course, wouldn't  happen until I feel like it's at a good place, so to speak. The main reason I'm announcing this is to gather an opinion - do you guys feel like we need some more players to liven things up or do you feel like it's at a steady pace as of now?

Nilly wrote:I think it's fine where it's at; any more players and it might get a little too crazy.

"I do what [Nilly] does only slower."

If you don't recognize that quote it's either because you don't watch good movies or it wasn't a particularly memorable line.

479Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 pm

King in the North

King in the North

So our fearless leader isn't around; is anyone else still here?

480Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Alllllllllrighty, who's still alive and ready to continue the story?

481Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:17 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I'm alive. Or at least a state that is a reasonable facsimile of alive.

482Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

You know me, boss... I'm always up and rarin' to go.

483Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:28 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I bought a butterfly bottle opener so that should help a little with writing about Pullo's new butterfly knife. I'm still about 100 years of practice to even being close to on his level though.

484Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:I bought a butterfly bottle opener so that should help a little with writing about Pullo's new butterfly knife. I'm still about 100 years of practice to even being close to on his level though.

Can't wait to see it. xD

Okie doke, so, looks like everyone is back to RP (Nilly is still MIA, so I'm still waiting on her... I'm assuming she will want to continue however). So, the plans for this RP shall be the following:

We will continue to RP here on this forum. Once it gets to an appropriate place, I'll be swapping the story over to these forums - I want to get a slightly larger player base (like one or two, tops), to shake up some things and get some fresh meat in here.

Questions/concerns?

485Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:
King in the North wrote:I bought a butterfly bottle opener so that should help a little with writing about Pullo's new butterfly knife. I'm still about 100 years of practice to even being close to on his level though.

Can't wait to see it. xD

Okie doke, so, looks like everyone is back to RP (Nilly is still MIA, so I'm still waiting on her... I'm assuming she will want to continue however). So, the plans for this RP shall be the following:

We will continue to RP here on this forum. Once it gets to an appropriate place, I'll be swapping the story over to these forums - I want to get a slightly larger player base (like one or two, tops), to shake up some things and get some fresh meat in here.

Questions/concerns?
Just one: When do we start? Razz

(Don't worry about Nilly, I'll try and get into contact with her!)

486Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED AND GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, BARB, I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO POST. I KNOW PULLO IS DRUNK BUT FFS I KNOW HE IS CAPABLE OF SPEECH WHILST DRUNK OFF OF HIS ARSE.

487Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:46 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:

Can't wait to see it. xD

I'm ordering a blunted blade, practicing tricks where you bounce the back of the blade off your hand sucks after a while with a bottle opener due to the bulge of the bottle opener.

I have learned to do a trick known as the 'simple open' it requires 3 flicks. Laws against butterfly knifes are of questionable value. They are the opposite of quick and easy to deploy. Showy as fuck but leaving you open to be stabbed. Kind of like a transformation sequence in a cartoon but in a knife fight your opponent is less likely to stand there and watch.

Nilly wrote:I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED AND GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, BARB, I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO POST. I KNOW PULLO IS DRUNK BUT FFS I KNOW HE IS CAPABLE OF SPEECH WHILST DRUNK OFF OF HIS ARSE.

Shit. I thought I posted a while back and was waiting on you and Rhae.

488Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:07 am

Nilly

Nilly

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

._.

489Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:04 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I'll try to get something up soonish. I was in a bad headspace for a while and posting just wasn't possible. Now we just have to overcome the difficulty of both Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy stupidly sharing a DVD/Blu-ray release date.

490Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:39 pm

Nilly

Nilly

In other news I am overwhelmed with joy over another game I'm in on another board because OH MY GOD THE DRAMA JUST GOT ESCALATED TO 11 AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE THRILLED.

AAAAAAAAAHHHH SOMEBODY HELP ME I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

491Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

xD!

Nilly, what other board are you in? O_o

492Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:53 pm

Nilly

Nilly

It's technically a sexy-story board; a friend of mine and I have been working on a story of backstabbery, fantasy medieval drama, and confusing relationship dynamics between rivals. There may also be an absolutely fucking adorable side-romance between an archer and a footsoldier, and a seething darkness ready to destroy the world.

I describe it as Game of Thrones, but better.

... and no, I'm not linking anyone to this because we're currently not accepting new members after the last swarm nearly got us deleted. ._.

493Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:59 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

But Nilly.

494Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:26 pm

Nilly

Nilly

... But what? O_o

495Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:43 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

(Apparently, my phone didn't want to finish true rest of the post)

...Sharing is caring Sad

496Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Nilly

Nilly

My friend, the other player, working on putting it in comic form; he's also got a few other projects and school to work on but I'm being patient because I love his drawing skills. >_>;

497Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:My friend, the other player, working on putting it in comic form; he's also got a few other projects and school to work on but I'm being patient because I love his drawing skills. >_>;

I have dreamed of such a thing for the RPs I've been involved in ;_;

Also, Barb - for the love of everything that is holy, post! D:<

498Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:08 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Okie doke, here's the scoop.

This coming weekend, I will be posting the last post for this forum. After getting Fitz's response, I will be moving The Playground to the previously mentioned forum (look back a few OOC posts if you don't know what I'm talking about). If you're planning on continuing to play in the Playground, lemme know here, otherwise, any slots will be freed up for possible fresh meat.

If you don't think you can post at least once a week, and/or do not want to continue with this story, no hard feelings. Shit happens and all that. Razz

499Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Okie doke, here's the scoop.

This coming weekend, I will be posting the last post for this forum. After getting Fitz's response, I will be moving The Playground to the previously mentioned forum (look back a few OOC posts if you don't know what I'm talking about). If you're planning on continuing to play in the Playground, lemme know here, otherwise, any slots will be freed up for possible fresh meat.

If you don't think you can post at least once a week, and/or do not want to continue with this story, no hard feelings. Shit happens and all that. Razz
I'm still going to be a part of it. I also already made an account on said website; which, to make it easier for everyone else, I'll post the link: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/

500Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 20 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I'm in but I'm going to be bored as hell. Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum