rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 21]

1Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

This RP was my first creation as a GM. While it's original design was to allow players (both experienced and newbish) to interact with one another and feel each other's play-styles out, so to speak, with very little limitation on character creation, so as to not to limit it quickly became a loved story by a small group. However, due to the destruction of its original home (the LFG forums), it's original thread was lost. However, with the opening of RP Never Dies! forums, I felt it appropriate to bring this RP back from its grave. Therefore, without any further hesitation, ladies and gentlemen, I give you:

+-+-+

~The Playground of the Omniverse~
The Continued Story

+-+-+

[The Setting]
As in most cases, before one can ever begin to enter characters into a story, a backdrop must be created. The world where you will be putting your character is very unique, as it is literally the crossroads between every single world and dimension imagined. Obviously, this means that people from any universe possible could meet and interact: Han Solo can have a beer with Frodo, Darth Vader can have a duel with Abe Lincoln, and so on and so forth. The possibilities are endless.

As for the lay of the land itself, the entire world is completely flat (yes, you can literally fall off the edge or spartan kick someone over the edge). Due to the land's history, the land is evenly split between two types of foliage: a variety of grasses (which naturally become fields) and trees (which naturally become forests) From an aerial view, the entire "map" looks like a checkerboard, red squares representing fields and black squares representing forests. However, in the midst of the organized cluster of nature lies a series of towering triangular rocks, slanting on random angles, twisting inward and outward from a city large enough to hold 90% of the world's population.

This city, known as Tutmose, is split into three sections of a unbelievably tall ring of wall. One ringed wall splits the city into three sections, which are known as the Lows, the Middles, and the Highs.

The Lows:

The Middles:

The Highs:

Beyond the walls of the city, lies the vast wilderness, lies The Wildwood. The last 10% of The Crossroad's population resides here, and are considered mysterious, dangerous, and savage. Likewise, the checkered land of field and forest is considered equally dangerous, with fearsome beasts prowling in its foliage...

+-+-+

[Characters and their roles]
I am allowing the incredible in this RP. For experienced RPers, you know that "end game" characters or characters with incredible knowledge, power, etc. are more than likely frowned upon. This is not the case in The Playground. If you have an ancient character, full of history and brimming with power, you can place them in this RP. If you have a character that is brand new (and maybe even specifically created for this RP), you can place them here. However, as much freedom of creativity I am giving you, there are some limitations I am going to place in the RP to prevent some nasty encounters between players and to prevent "Joe the Slayer mowed through a legion of soul stealing demons twice his strength because he has [enter item name here]." Here are some limitations that I know will have limitations:

!) Mind control powers/spells: Obviously, this can lead to some pretty sticky situations. If I make an exception, it will be extremely limited to certain npcs and definately having no effect on PCs. Basically, you are going to have the power of Jedi mind control - the weaker one's will is, the better chances of you being able to control them for an extremely limited time
!) Powerful weapons: Again, this can lead to sticky situations. While I do believe in powerful weapons/items, this will be something that I will have to judge from character from character.
!) Anything Else: I'm not going to be able to cover everything in a list. Basically, when I look at your CS, I'm not going to be looking for anything about your character other than his weapons and abilities/spells. Once you enter into this RP, you're in. No if's, but's, or when's. However, before you enter my world, I might ask you to tone down specifics about your spells just to balance out stuff and to make it more realistic towards Player vs. Player reactions.

+-+-+

[The Player and Me]
This is where you and I come in. As much as GMing is fun, I also would like to RP. Therefore, I'll be entering my own characters and interacting with your characters as well as NPCs. As GM, I will not be introducing you, like most play-by-post RPs happen. Instead, you will be telling me and your fellow RPers how you ended up in the Omniverse. After all, you know the world/dimension your character hails from much better than I. You can even start in the Crossroads if you prefer, pretending your character has shown up months prior or something of that nature.  

+-+-+

[The number of characters allowed]
Most RPs are limited to the number of characters allowed, obviously to keep the story organized and to keep from the GM from going insane. However, this is not the case in The Playground. You can have as many characters as you want. But there's a catch - you can only play one a time. Meaning if you want to move from one character to another character, the first character either must go to sleep, sit idle, become K.O.'d, etc.

+-+-+

[Player Interactions]
I highly encourage player interaction. I am only here to propel the different scenes. The rest is up to you guys. You can post a millions pages for as much as I care - if two characters are interacting that much, I'm thrilled. However, I need to establish some basic rules, that many of you should be familiar with if you're an experienced RPer.

1) God-modding
Okay, we get it. Your character is extremely skilled in fighting or is extremely smart and is able to figure out people/problems quickly. However, this does not mean you are able to dodge everything thrown at you and able to solve every problem at the blink of an eye. Take a hit or allow your character to become stumped every once in a while. It makes it more fun for you and the GM Wink

2) Forcing vs. Reacting
Giving a chance for players to react to your sword swing gives them a choice to dodge it or actually take a hit and bleed. It makes fighting much more intense and much more enjoyable. Even as a GM, I must follow this rule simply because it give a player a choice vs. me just shoving a blade up their abdomen and basically having the person declare "Welp, I'm fucked and I have no way to react to my anal rape."

3) Character Death
Killing another person character without permission DOES NOT HAPPEN. Do so, and by every GM power I posses I will smite your character's sorry ass and revive the one you just so ungraciously killed. Seriously, so much time and love is put into a good character. Don't just wipe it away by some random act of violence.

+-+-+

[Aaand everything else]
If you have a question or concern, do not hesitate to ask. That's why I'm here. Well, that and to make your character's life an absolute living hell. *Cackle* If you want to make a character I highly suggest using this template. In fact I'd prefer it, but that of course is your choice. Also, I would highly prefer if you simply made the character in the Filing Cabinet area of the forums just to make my life easier.

+-+-+

Welcome to The Playground Wink

~Cheers!

Number of Active Players: 7
- Pajamas
- Fitz
- Eraldocoil
- Sessamaru
- allgod777

Update:
Due to the lack of players joining as I had hoped, I'm cutting off the allowed player limit and opening up the character limit - each player will now be able play up to 3 characters at once. Anything beyond this, the regular "KO" rules will apply. If you wish to join this RP, PM me. We'll go from there. ;D

Update (3/30/15):

Due to the relativity of time in this RP, I figured I should add an exact timetable for everyone so that players understand around what time it is and how long each time period is.

The Crossroads as 5 time periods (listed below in exact order from beginning of a day to the end of a day). Each day is 29 hours long:

Dayrise is 4 hours long
Hightime is 5 hours long
Midday is 8 hours long
Dayclose is 4 hours long
Underglow is 8 hours long

Last edited by Rhaevnn Xeno on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 22 times in total

2Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:13 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Player/Character Sheet Archive
This is who has played in The Playground, and the characters they used. Thanks for playing!

Rhaevnn Xeno's Characters
Gerald Clockwerk
Locien Werethden

Fitz's Characters
Fitz and Halcyon Alphageno
Ganti Alphagenoi

Honeybadger's Characters
Les Guid

BadgerofHoney's Characters
BearMan

Pajama's Characters
The Story Master
Jeannot Boisvert

King in the North's Characters
Pullo Halfhuman

Nilly's Characters
Nikita "Missle" Sterling

Eradocoil's Characters
Chad Master Funk
Alec Drop Bass

HHH221's Characters
Marn Tasan

Sessamaru's Characters
Kresnik Drakonov

Last edited by Rhaevnn Xeno on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 14 times in total

3Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Land Marks of The Crossroads

Playground of the Omniverse OOC 3da5c58b-74b2-4396-858f-3624de89287e_zps82500eaa

Key
Red = Tutmose
Blue = Vortex Mountain Range
Green = (Known) Wildwood Settlements

~The Lows~

Playground of the Omniverse OOC OldBoarsInn0001_zps7da283e1

Old Boar's Inn:
Arguably the most popular place of stay and entertainment source in The Lows, the Old Boar's Inn is the size of an entire city block. Though only two stories in height, the OBI has been known to house several hundred people (though legally, it is only allowed three to four hundred).

Services provided include:
- Rooming (from single rooms to large parties of ten to fifteen)
- Dining (A large variety cross-dimension foods and beverages)
- Gambling (from slots to a cross-dimension card tables)
- Dancing/Live Entertainment
- Storage

~The Highs~

Last edited by Rhaevnn Xeno on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 6 times in total

4Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

~Tidbits and Randomocities of The Crossroad~

Creatures of The Crossroads:

Known Groups:

Last edited by Rhaevnn Xeno on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:27 pm; edited 13 times in total

5Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:47 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

For those waiting on a post, I'll have one up some time today. :3

6Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:26 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Bam! Character Sheet! So happy I didn't loose this one.

Name: Pullo Half-Human

Race: Half-Elf/Half Human

Height: 6'5

Weight: 176 lbs

Body Build: Tall with a lean muscular frame. He would be an incredibly impressive specimen of male beauty if not for his scars, tattoos and generally battered and unpleasant aura. Off putting without any particular nasty features but still overall aesthetically pleasing compared to most. Appears to be in his late teens or early 20's by human standards.

Hair: Long, grown out well past his shoulders and kept neither kempt nor wild.

Hair colour: Brown.

Skin colour: Slightly pale for a Caucasian.

Eyes: Blue

Has a large collection of demonic tattoos as follows:
The 8 pointed compass of Arioch cented low on his chest between his nipples.
The fiery symbol of Checkalakh the Burning God on his upper/outer left pectoral.
The tentacled symbol of Pyaray, the Tentacled Whisperer of Impossible Secrets on his upper/outer right pectoral.
The skull of Chardros the Reaper on the center of his forehead.
A hood filled with shadow symbolizing Mabelode the Faceless on the back on his neck (usually hidden by his long hair).
A crooked Jester's hat symbolizing Balo, the Jester to the Court of Chaos on his abs above slightly above his naval as if it were wearing the hat.
The swirling vortex of Asmodeus (temptation) is on his lower abs below his naval and right above his crotch.
An image of Xiombarg as a beautiful woman holding a long sword on his left love handle.
An image of Eequor, Lady of Chaos on his left love handle.
An amalgamation of the Sign of the Hammer and a guitar topped by Arioch's 8 pointed compass as a massive back piece.
A two-headed snake heads facing each other symbolizing Set on his right deltoid.
An two-pronged icicle symbolizing Ymir on his left deltoid.
A short sword running the length of both his forearms.
He has a pair of dice showing random numbers on the outside of his bicep/tricep on his left arm.
He has a random hand of 5 cards of no particular value on the outside of his bicep/tricep on his right arm.
He also has a few scars from knife fights but nothing to serious.

Clothing:
He is usually shirtless to show off his physique and tattoos but wears a black leather vest, the back of the vest has a biker style patch with the symbol of Arioch head chaos lord.
Wears black leather wrist bracer with metal spikes on his right arm and a matching clockwork like device that doesn't actually appear to tell time on his left. The spikes on both his wrist garments are sharpened to make a back hand from him dangerous.
A silver ring with a red gemstone adorns the middle finger of his left hand, mentioned again below weaponry.
A kilt made of black leather with red leather trim held up by a spiked leather belt with a metal goat skull belt buckle.
Tough, black leather and metal trimmed boots.

Equipment:
Self amplifying guitar, powered by artifice and magic. Guitar pick made of bone, a selection of dice, playing cards, tarot cards, his favourite coin which he does not view as currency, various demoniac religious paraphernalia, bullets, lock pick well hidden on his person, a small collection of firecrackers and fireworks, a partial bottle of high proof rum, a few rolled joints, some bud, a Zippo lighter, rolling papers, some 'shrooms, a peyote button & small purse of coins and jewels.

Weaponry:
Three short swords on sheathes attached to his belt one on the right side and two on his left, throwing knives tucked inside both the interior and exterior pockets of his vest. Small boot knives tucked away in each boot. A 6-shooter revolver which he keeps fully loaded but will spill random bullets out of it to play roulette with.

Other:
A Ring of Kings which allows him to call upon the Lords of Chaos which he has devoted himself to.

Powers/Spells/Abilities:
The closest thing he has to a magical power is a heightened amount of luck due to his chaos worshipping. The Ring of Kings gives him artificial access to further chaotic magic.
Favoured by chaos lords and unusually lucky.
Incredible guitar player and singer, stylistically he sounds like this.
Violent mosher and highly capable close range melee fighter even with multiple opponents either armed or unarmed. It's indistinguishable which talent feeds the other as they have been developed in tandem for years.
Moves with a high level of grace and fluidity no matter what he's doing.
Highly coordinated when throwing things or catching them. Practised juggler who prefers to juggle short swords or flame sticks.
Alcohol and other intoxicants while affecting him mentally have minimal outward effects on him. He remains heavily coordinated due to years of tolerance and practice at being inebriated often in tricky situations while it affects his brain function he so routinely acts on impulse, makes rash decisions and is a total dick it has little effect on his decision making (see personality).
He is less amiable than most bards but still cunning and incredibly charismatic however he may resort to implications of harm if some one doesn't find him naturally persuasive.
An incredibly wild and rough lay.

Personality:
Demon worshipper and sadist he delights in evil for the sake of evil disliking the natural order of things and has little concern for the fate of others. Arioch one of the patrons of chaos is his favourite Demon lord but he worships them all as he sees fit. Lives a life of hedonistic excess devoted to: women, violence, destruction and intoxicants (alcohol and hallucinogens in particular) When he has no strong incentive to make a decision based on these simple joys he will often resort to games of chance. He has wanderlust and rarely stays in one town even if he doesn't make himself “unwelcome” and is drawn to the scummiest cities and their most illicit bars. When travelling he will often sleep up in a tree and is prone to sitting on them whenever he's stationary in the presence of one.

History:
Born bastard child of a female elvish rape victim he was even more shunned early in life than is usual for a half-elf. He was unable to find acceptance even with his close family as he's a constant reminder of his mother's shame and tragedy. Universally shunned almost everywhere he went as a child he learned to care only for himself and found acceptance only from those who were also out of favour.

Music came naturally to him but since no one encouraged his skilled playing of traditional music even when he surpassed the best elvish bards around he turned to dark and heavy metal, embracing the culture of sex, drugs and chaos magics. At this point he finally found some acceptance at least he felt the chaos lords and occasional other demons were on his side as his life started to become more enjoyable. At first it may just have been life on the road in disreputable circles happened to be good to him. He later acquired a Ring of Chaos in a illicit game of high chance from powerful individual ensuring the Lords of Chaos really were on his side, although the mere act of winning the ring showed they already favoured him heavily, even more so than they should perhaps.

7Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:-Snip-
HE LIIIIIIIVES cheers 

Just waiting for Nilly's and we'll get you started :3

8Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:43 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:
King in the North wrote:-Snip-
HE LIIIIIIIVES cheers 

Just waiting for Nilly's and we'll get you started :3
What is dead may never die.

9Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:06 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I don't have a sheet for Jubwik anymore. Sad

10Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:I don't have a sheet for Jubwik anymore. Sad
Nuuu! D: Well, time to redo? xD Or just let him be MIA for little?

11Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:35 pm

King in the North

King in the North

How the hell do I insert an image?

* Edit * Fuck! It won't even let me post links for 7 days.

Last edited by King in the North on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:43 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Would you accept this if it had a picture? It would look slightly less half assed if it had a picture. Or do I need to type out every little thing about him again?

Jubwik

Description: A drug dealing and drug addled Ewok.
History (within the RP): Jubwik is so far unaware he has left his home world. In addition to his history with actual PC and NPC characters Jubwik is feuding with Pullo's horse and hates the wall in the tavern because it mocks him.
Current location: Unless you remember exactly where and what he was doing I'm good with unconcious in the tavern.

13Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:37 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

That should be fine, Barb. Eventually, I would like a decent CS, but since Jubwik is merely just a normal ewok (besides the drug dealing part xD), aaand since I know him so well, you're good to go.

14Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:That should be fine, Barb. Eventually, I would like a decent CS, but since Jubwik is merely just a normal ewok (besides the drug dealing part xD), aaand since I know him so well, you're good to go.
Yay! I think the picture would have improved upon it greatly.

At least you know I won't try to pull any horrible game breaking shit with him.

15Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Warning, great big wall o'text, I was bored and wanted to improve the old sheet some.

WARNING: CONFIDENTIAL, CODE FUSCHIA
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE: LEVEL OMEGA DELTA PSI
FROM THE FILES OF:DIRECTOR KUROSAWA
LONG-TERM STUDY OF: NIKITA "MISSILE" STERLING
CODE-NAME: SNOWFLAKE
RISK OF CONTAMINATION/DEATHS: MINIMAL TO HIGH
CURRENT LOCATION: UNKNOWN
LAST KNOWN LOCATION: LABORATORY OF DOCTOR VLAD STEIN. The good doctor has been questioned and given Class 10 amnesiacs and stated that the subject fell through a portal he'd been working on. He has since destroyed the portal, which leads us to believe retrieval of SUBJECT SNOWFLAKE will be impossible, if not absolutely difficult.

File Follows:

Name: Nikita Sterling
Race: Diclonius, evolved human
Age: Believed to be 22 years of age. No known birthdate.

Height/Weight:5'5"/64kg
Personality/Interests:On the surface, Snowflake is very, very sweet; not only that, she is even a little dismissive of humanity's crueler nature and very fond of being helpful - to the point of willing servitude in several cases. The only flaw she'd willingly point out about herself is, indeed, her caring nature and clams up when you inquire harder. The fact of the matter is that, underneath the sugary coating of Miss Sterling, one will find someone ravaged by the misery that is the existence of the Diclonius race, a tired soul that only wants to be at peace and maybe have a cat or two in the house so they don't feel so alone.  She adores literature and the sciences, and that is indeed how she finds herself in the Playground: By walking through a closet.

When Snowflake was small, around the time she escaped from the Queen Diclonius she was sent to kill and from the agency responsible for the capture and containment for her kind, she encountered something all of her species must endure: Referred to as the DNA Voice, it is a malicious, violent entity that demands violence and blood, preferably of the human race alone and encourages the negative thinking of one lost in depression. However, Snowflake refuses to believe she submitted to this voice, as she has never killed a soul.

This leads to our other half of the subject, an entity that refers to itself as Missile. During an attempted recapture, the entity emerged and quickly dispatched the team approaching Snowflake. Nikita herself bears no memories of the blackout - nor, indeed, does she of any other such event in which the entity manifested. There is no physical indication of the personality switch, if that is what we can call it, other than a deepening of the voice. Subject Missile is fluent in Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, and English, as well as Tolkein Elvish. Where it learned these languages, or how it even had access to high fantasy literature, is currently under investigation. Subject Missile is also pointed out as the likely reason for the bloodbaths that occurred in several exotic clubs in Las Vegas last year, as it is noted that the entity despises anyone it considers prettier than the body it inhabits with Subject Snowflake and responds even worse if a prospective mate is perceived as being stolen by another human, regardless of gender or race: Subject Thunder was found dismembered in a motel room with what was left of a John Doe.
Subject Missile is violent and bloodthirsty, as is the norm for "Activated" Diclonius urges, and very few survive an encounter with it. Those that have rarely escape with their dignity and are infected with the virus that allows the birth of more Silpelits.

Addendum: For any higher officer of the facility unaware of certain terms, a Silpelit is an infertile Diclonius born of an infected human. In layman's terms, the strange power these subjects have - known as Vectors due to their ability to transfer this virus into humans - are akin to arms, though we cannot see them and they do leave handprints, as evidenced in the escape of Lucy from the Japanese facility in [REDACTED].

In addition, both subjects were known to have a strong affection for animals, which is a trait known in the species. Both enjoy a strong drink now and again, though Missile is fond of getting drunk enough that Snowflake is hungover the following day.

Appearance:
Details:
Body build: Lithe/lean; effeminate frame, but rather tomboyish in build compared to other subjects and humans in general.
Hair: Mid-back length, straight; usually in a ponytail or bun. Missile seems to prefer its hair down.
Hair color: Pink
Skin color: Pale white
Eye/Iris color: Bright red
Notable Features: As a Generation 5 Silpelit, she has 23 vectors, each with a range of five meters. During testing, Subject Snowflake was capable of grabbing projectiles and flinging them back, and outside of the facilities, she was fond of using them to cook and clean. Additionally, she ran a one-woman puppet show in Detroit until circumstances forced her to flee again. She also has two small, cat-ear-shaped horns on her head. These are believed to be the source of the vectors, or at least gauge their control. It was noted that when Lucy lost her horns, she lost finer control of her vectors. It is unknown whether this applies to other Diclonius or if the level of control lost varies. Further testing is very difficult.

She has several tattoos from her various blackouts, and only particularly likes one.

Back: A black and gold phoenix in flight, right shoulder. Not very fond of it, as it covers a series of scars that render it rather ugly.
Front/Waist: Around her middle is a series of dashes, and under her bellybutton is a pair of scissors with the words CUT HERE under them. Finds this one amusing, if not a little disturbing.
Left foot: A black widow spider.
Right hand/Wrist: A tattoo of the tendons and veins wraps around the back of her hand/fingers and comes around to her wrist. It's surprisingly realistic, and it's the one she likes the most for its bizarre quality.
Lower back: A pair of tribal angel wings. She isn't sure why there's a pair of wings just above her ass, but doesn't complain; just wished it hadn't hurt so badly when it was healing.
Additonally, she is covered basically head to toe in old scars from when she was a test subject for weapons. The worst is one on her hip, which left a lasting mark. Some reportedly look like old self-harm injuries, and she tends to keep them covered with long clothing to keep people from asking questions.

Clothing Description: Subject was last seen wearing a purple sweater, blue jeans, a camisole, and heavy black boots, wearing her now-signature purple hat over her horns. She may or may not be wearing a white lab coat and she may or may not be covered in blood.

Equipment
Little else but the clothes on her back. In her right boot is a dagger that Subject Snowflake was given by an anonymous sender; tracing the trail leads us to believe this is her father. However, given the detail that her father died in Lucy's escape along with her mother leaves open some questions as to her true parentage.

Weapon(s)
1 Dagger
1 Pen
1 Bra; has strangled two known victims with it

Talents/Abilities
Subject Snowflake is an excellent cook and ran an amateur foodie blog called Modd Kitchen for a brief period. One staff member reports that during an encounter with her, they ate one of the best quiches they'd ever had in their life. Additionally, Snowflake is capable of lifting an astonishing amount of weight both with her vectors alone and her small frame - with the vectors altogether, around 907 kg and her physical body, around 90 kg. However, this tires her out and leaves her vulnerable both to outside forces and Subject Missile's control.

Subject Missile, as stated above, is fluent in a number of Asian languages and one fictional. Additional information is unknown.    

History:
Subject Snowflake is the progeny of a former scientist, Zehira Sterling, who perished during the escape of Lucy with her husband, Alexei Rodchenkov. Discovered in their home with a babysitter, she was quickly acquired by the proper channels and brought to the facility in short form. At age 9, Snowflake escaped during an attempt to recapture the next Queen, who let her live.

Snowflake has largely lived on her own for the past decade and is poorly adjusted as a result, with Subject Missile being a point of trouble in her attempts to blend in. The subjects have run across the world to flee our surveillance, and seem to have finally done so with this recent escape through a portal.

In-Playground History:

Nikita found herself in the Old Boar Inn, and after a few drinks, her darker persona awoke and met the bard who'd recently arrived - Pullo Half-Human. While at first, she didn't want to be interested, his attitude sort of appealed to her - that and the fact he seemed genuinely attracted to her. Add onto that a soon-to-be discovered penchant for pure chaos, the fact he sings songs that she swears he must've heard in the Playground but he insists otherwise, and the little issue of him wearing a kilt - it's been one hell of a ride and Missile hopes it doesn't stop anytime soon. They encountered King Koopa while shopping for new clothes after a scuffle with the barmaid named Bess, a vampiric wench that the diclonius direly wishes to see dead, and recently tore the heart out of a shape-changing demon and gave it to Pullo as a sort-of-but-not-really Valentine's Day gift. He seems to have appreciated it at the very least.

Last edited by Nilly on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

16Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Good to go Nilly :3

17Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

I see you, Elginsh, lurking about. You know you want to post ;D

18Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Eeee

Also, I'm fixing that 200kg part, I meant to turn that into KG but forgot to change it! x.x

19Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:21 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Warning, great big wall o'text, I was bored and wanted to improve the old sheet some.
Your so effortful, I copy and pasted without reading anything but my file name, conviently it said "Pullo Half-Human Playground of the Omniverse Version."

20Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:24 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Eeee

Also, I'm fixing that 200kg part, I meant to turn that into KG but forgot to change it! x.x
Why is your wait metric? I'm confused.

21Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Because the original sheet required everything be in metric. ._. Also Nikita only weighs like 141 lbs, most of it's the muscle. She may be slightly chubby, but only slightly.

OFF TO MAKE A POST

Should they be re-introduced, or do we pick up where we left off? *hmm*

Also I had half an hour to kill while I waited for dinner to finish cooking, what was I supposed to do? Do the dishes? /sarcasm

22Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I desperately wish I still had my Fernando the Squid Hunter sheet, but some things must be allowed to sleep, I suppose. silent 

23Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:08 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Because the original sheet required everything be in metric. ._. Also Nikita only weighs like 141 lbs, most of it's the muscle. She may be slightly chubby, but only slightly.

OFF TO MAKE A POST

Should they be re-introduced, or do we pick up where we left off? *hmm*

Also I had half an hour to kill while I waited for dinner to finish cooking, what was I supposed to do? Do the dishes? /sarcasm
Still crazy. I live in a metric country and height and weight make more sense to me in imperial.

That seems very up to Rhae since they were in the middle of a fight with one of his characters. I'd be game for picking up right where we were, if not I think we should at least keep their history together rather than re-introducing them so we're not re-treading to much.

Yes, while cooking is an excellent time to do dishes. That's why mine are always dirty, it's hard to make much progress in the amount of time it takes to microwave some thing.

Nilly wrote:I desperately wish I still had my Fernando the Squid Hunter sheet, but some things must be allowed to sleep, I suppose. silent 
Ah, yes that is a loss. Sad

24Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:
Well, I dunno. I suppose you could. ;D

Nilly wrote:I desperately wish I still had my Fernando the Squid Hunter sheet, but some things must be allowed to sleep, I suppose. silent 
Alas, things due tend to end :C

King in the North wrote:
That seems very up to Rhae since they were in the middle of a fight with one of his characters. I'd be game for picking up right where we were, if not I think we should at least keep their history together rather than re-introducing them so we're not re-treading to much.
I'm actually going to have you guys reintroduce yourselves. You'll still have a history or what not, but the timeline for this RP is that whatever happened in the original playground, add 10 weeks of history to that (so technically, you would have survived the last fight and what not Razz)

25Playground of the Omniverse OOC Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:40 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:
I'm actually going to have you guys reintroduce yourselves. You'll still have a history or what not, but the timeline for this RP is that whatever happened in the original playground, add 10 weeks of history to that (so technically, you would have survived the last fight and what not Razz)
Alrighty.

So Nilly, what do you want to have done for 10 weeks?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 21]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum