rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 21]

226Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:28 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I'd like to read Triple H's stuff too but right now I should focus on figuring out what's going on around my character and I haven't read anything in weeks.

227Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Nilly

Nilly

There... literally is nothing happening around Pullo to be honest, he's still up in his room sleeping where you left him. Long story short:

Missile and Bess fight, piss off Shapeshifter, wake up Fitz. Fitz comes in, sees Missile between two shapeshifters, Bess is somehow eaten somewhere in this, they think they kill the beast by Missile ripping out its heart. But no! It regenerates and Fitz flings it through the wall. Incoming: Boar, who flings Missile out of the room when he realizes Bess has been eaten, as Bess apparently means something to him a great deal. Missile saves Bess, Fitz has disappeared, Chad is at the bar talking to a rat, and Missile is getting fixed up by the healer after getting chomped on by Bess and ripping the vampire's teeth out of her arm (without hurting Bess, damnably enough). Missile also has a present for Pullo - a fresh Shapeshifter's heart!

Note: She has been taken somewhere behind the counter, and is not currently in the bar.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

228Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:55 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Missile and Bess fight, piss off Shapeshifter, wake up Fitz. Fitz comes in, sees Missile between two shapeshifters, Bess is somehow eaten somewhere in this.

Last I even managed to read a post we were here.

It's kind of weird that I can manage to play Magic when my eyes hurt to much to stare at text on a screen. I guess I don't play any formats where I actually need to read cards very often.

Nilly wrote:There... literally is nothing happening around Pullo to be honest, he's still up in his room sleeping where you left him.

So should I just wait for you to make it back to the room where I left him? He's pretty unconscious and I don't know why he would wake up on his own.

--

By the way in the weeks that we jumped over has Pullo encountered Missile's other half much? Does he know what's going on there?

229Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I was going to ask you that, actually. Chances are, yes, she's been awake, but Missile's capable of forcing herself to the surface and submerging Nikita. Additionally, it terrifies her that he could potentially find out about the fact she's basically two people with one brain, because she'd have no idea how to explain it without sounding absurd. It's probably Missile's one fear that's she's ever developed - being abandoned for being so fucking abnormal.*

If he has noticed the two personalities thing (and for some bloody reason hasn't mentioned it), Nikita is a tad meeker, much quieter, and would probably squeak like a cat's toy if suddenly groped. Chances are, if she stayed behind in the pub occasionally, he'd come back and see Nikita doing un-Missile-like things like drawing or doodling on her arm with a pen or being nice to other human beings. Missile has no artistic talent at all, but can be found constantly reading if her attention is otherwise unoccupied and generally stays away from the people in the tavern except those who are absolutely non-human.

* Yes, I know that sounds stupid for all the other shit she's done in the Playground, but she's still not entirely aware of what's going on in Pullo's head, either. I still remember that Third Eye stare from the old thread. That was fucked up.

230Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:42 pm

King in the North

King in the North

King in the North wrote:So should I just wait for you to make it back to the room where I left him? He's pretty unconscious and I don't know why he would wake up on his own.

You seem to have missed this question.

Nilly wrote:I was going to ask you that, actually. Chances are, yes, she's been awake, but Missile's capable of forcing herself to the surface and submerging Nikita. Additionally, it terrifies her that he could potentially find out about the fact she's basically two people with one brain, because she'd have no idea how to explain it without sounding absurd. It's probably Missile's one fear that's she's ever developed - being abandoned for being so fucking abnormal.*

If he has noticed the two personalities thing (and for some bloody reason hasn't mentioned it), Nikita is a tad meeker, much quieter, and would probably squeak like a cat's toy if suddenly groped. Chances are, if she stayed behind in the pub occasionally, he'd come back and see Nikita doing un-Missile-like things like drawing or doodling on her arm with a pen or being nice to other human beings. Missile has no artistic talent at all, but can be found constantly reading if her attention is otherwise unoccupied and generally stays away from the people in the tavern except those who are absolutely non-human.

* Yes, I know that sounds stupid for all the other shit she's done in the Playground, but she's still not entirely aware of what's going on in Pullo's head, either. I still remember that Third Eye stare from the old thread. That was fucked up.

Other than adverse reactions to him specifically Pullo may be able to spend small amounts of time around her without noticing. He has more than enough random fucking hobbies of his own that he wouldn't question something like some one knowing how to both read and draw. In fact that's not particularly questionable, I can both read and draw.

Their is a lot of scary shit going on in Pullo's head, it would be a horrific place even if he didn't rent space out to demons. I'd kind of forgot about the Third Eye stare and it took me a minute to remember it but yeah, that was kind of fucked up. Too bad we lost all the old stuff, a top 5 or top 10 list of fucked up things I've written in RPs could be pretty entertaining.

231Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Nilly

Nilly

BECAUSE YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION YOU DORKFACE. I'll make my way back unless you get bored.

RHAE HURRY UP AND REPLY WE'RE BORED. D=

232Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:55 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Okay then. I totally would like him to be woken up when you get the chance. When I knocked him out I thought you'd get a post in response to his arrival and we could time skip till he was awake again. Didn't really plan on that much going on while we were trying to sleep in our bedroom.

233Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:There... literally is nothing happening around Pullo to be honest, he's still up in his room sleeping where you left him. Long story short:

Missile and Bess fight, piss off Shapeshifter, wake up Fitz. Fitz comes in, sees Missile between two shapeshifters, Bess is somehow eaten somewhere in this (Missle want still hanging on to Bess from the interrupted catfight), they think they kill the beast by Missile ripping out its heart. But no! It regenerates and Fitz flings it through the wall. Incoming: Boar, who flings Missile out of the room when he realizes Bess has been eaten, as Bess apparently means something to him a great deal. Missile saves Bess, Fitz has disappeared (and Fitz's dark side, Halcyon was released into The Crossroads) and everyone goes back into the Inn. Chad is at the bar talking to a rat, and Missile is getting fixed up by the healer after getting chomped on by Bess and ripping the vampire's teeth out of her arm (without hurting Bess, damnably enough). Missile also has a present for Pullo - a fresh Shapeshifter's heart!

Note: She has been taken somewhere behind the counter, and is not currently in the bar.

Bolded some of my own edits and/or things Nilly forgot :PAlso, Pullo, I believe has been behind the bar with Bess a few times. Wink

Nilly wrote: I still remember that Third Eye stare from the old thread. That was fucked up.

When did this happen? O_o Because I don't remember that. Unless it was the last time they were up in their room in the last forum and Missle saw something.

Nilly wrote:I was going to ask you that, actually. Chances are, yes, she's been awake, but Missile's capable of forcing herself to the surface and submerging Nikita. Additionally, it terrifies her that he could potentially find out about the fact she's basically two people with one brain, because she'd have no idea how to explain it without sounding absurd. It's probably Missile's one fear that's she's ever developed - being abandoned for being so fucking abnormal.*

I actually want to see more of Nikita. I know so little about her just because she's never shown up haha. xD

King in the North wrote:Okay then. I totally would like him to be woken up when you get the chance. When I knocked him out I thought you'd get a post in response to his arrival and we could time skip till he was awake again. Didn't really plan on that much going on while we were trying to sleep in our bedroom.

This can actually happen because I purposefully avoided Pullo to make sure nothing too terrible happened to my favorite bard while he slept. :PFeel free to have him wake up whenever and do his thing.

On a side note: I am writing a post right now so, keep F5'ing! ;P

234Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Nilly

Nilly

She'll show up soon actually. I had a devious idea and I'm hoping Barb shall play along. Very Happy

I had the general gist of it!!! >.< And I've been trying to think of a second character to introduce into the Playground for whenever both Nikita and Missile are out of commission.

I recently re-joined some of my old internet buddies from an old board that I quit going to because creepers/ex-boyfriend being a dick so I'm somewhat occupied Very Happy

235Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:She'll show up soon actually. I had a devious idea and I'm hoping Barb shall play along. Very Happy

Heh, I look forward to it. xD

Nilly wrote:
I had the general gist of it!!! >.< And I've been trying to think of a second character to introduce into the Playground for whenever both Nikita and Missile are out of commission.

I know! Just making sure that nothing important was left out Razz

Nilly wrote:
I recently re-joined some of my old internet buddies from an old board that I quit going to because creepers/ex-boyfriend being a dick so I'm somewhat occupied Very Happy

Love it when that happens. Too bad I couldn't rope Nina, Elginsh, and Sess back into there. :c

236Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I wish I could get you guys over there except it's kind of a literotica board and some of them are ... kinky as fuck. Neutral It could be extreeeeeeeeeemely uncomfortable for all involved. Not to say I ain't, but I keep it to myself!

I wish Nina and Elg would get on here :< I miss them. Sess is around on Facebook and bitches constantly about being bored!!!

237Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:42 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:I wish I could get you guys over there except it's kind of a literotica board and some of them are ... kinky as fuck. :|It could be extreeeeeeeeeemely uncomfortable for all involved. Not to say I ain't, but I keep it to myself!

I wish Nina and Elg would get on here :< I miss them. Sess is around on Facebook and bitches constantly about being bored!!!

LOL! xDDD I mean, I don't really mind that type of stuff... I used to be part of a Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts chat RP. Lemme tell you, the things they typed. ;_;

And I might just hit up Sess again. xD

238Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Friggen do iiiiiit, get his ass in here!

The most fun game I had once was a Pokemon one; my trainer was a Zapdos hybrid and things got electric! *ba-dum... tissshhh*

239Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:16 am

King in the North

King in the North

Rhae, why does quoting people include their quotes? It's super messy.

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Pullo, I believe has been behind the bar with Bess a few times. Wink

Nilly wrote: I still remember that Third Eye stare from the old thread. That was fucked up.

When did this happen? O_o Because I don't remember that. Unless it was the last time they were up in their room in the last forum and Missle saw something.

I actually want to see more of Nikita. I know so little about her just because she's never shown up haha. xD

This can actually happen because I purposefully avoided Pullo to make sure nothing too terrible happened to my favorite bard while he slept. :PFeel free to have him wake up whenever and do his thing.

At least the once, maybe again if she caught him unsupervised and drunk enough but she wouldn't mean shit to him. Not anything personal but aside from his guitar and Missile Pullo doesn't give a shit about much of anyone or anything.

Pretty sure the third eye stare was you. Took a look in Pullo's soul and found demon's; lots of demons burning the place down and laughing.

She's shown up at least once, she wrote Pullo a note when she woke up next to him.

I can't wake him up, some one else, I guess Nilly has to do it.

Nilly wrote:She'll show up soon actually. I had a devious idea and I'm hoping Barb shall play along. Very Happy

It's Pullo you have to worry about playing along. I really try and let my characters do what's natural to them regardless of OOC information or whether I think it's a good idea for their well being.

If I hadn't had the moving distraction I'd probably have started up another character while Pullo slumbers. I already have approval for Jubwik but I'd like to do something with Fiona or Rokc. Does the Playground just naturally pull in vampires?

This is the only board I really comment on, well and the LFG board we came from. When I'm not RPing it's real life or slacking off that's stolen me and I'm usually pretty straight up when I'm blowing you off to read comics, watch TV or play Magic.

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:
Love it when that happens. Too bad I couldn't rope Nina, Elginsh, and Sess back into there. :c

Why won't Nina and Elgin come back? Is it because I kick puppies? Sad

Nilly wrote:I wish I could get you guys over there except it's kind of a literotica board and some of them are ... kinky as fuck. :|It could be extreeeeeeeeeemely uncomfortable for all involved. Not to say I ain't, but I keep it to myself!

A bunch of my characters are extremely kinky *cough*Fiona*cough but I almost like the challenge of conveying things without breaking the PG 13 rule too bad. Try and do it a little differently depending on the character. Jubwik is simplistic and vulgar as fuck so he gets straight up censored with asterisks. Pullo uses metaphors and song lyrics. Fiona was hard since she had a habit of murdering people in bed while doing drugs and it can be hard to convey all that in a time skip, especially when the whole thing is in a drug induced flashback.

So same old Sess?

240Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:08 am

Nilly

Nilly

That's what I meant is the Pullo going along with it shtick. :p

No, I mean, it's ... complicated. :I

241Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:12 am

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:That's what I meant is the Pullo going along with it shtick. :p

No, I mean, it's ... complicated. :I

You said me (or Barb more accurately, which hopefully confuses Rhae's friends that don't talk to us), I'm just pointing out Pullo can't always do what I want him to. Like right now I'm struggling with simple things like having him be conscious. Who does he think he is, Jubwik?

Yes, since I'm responsible for a fictional character and you're responsible for two that share one body. Might be a little complicated.

*Edit* Honestly I think Missile may be more in control of Pullo than I am.

242Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 am

Nilly

Nilly

What's going to be complicated is that Nikita is probably going to be the one to wake Pullo up and it's going to be weiiirrrrdly adorable.

What Nikita /has/ seen of Pullo can be summed up in OH MY GOD HE'S HOT. Chances are she's heard his music more than a handful of times over 6 months and can be reasonably expected to have enjoyed it. However, interaction has likely been quite minimal and they're two completely different beasts behind closed doors.

EDIT: Interaction involving sexy-time has been minimal. Correcting myself.

243Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:35 am

King in the North

King in the North

He is hot, it's one of his defining traits. You just have to not be bothered by all the tattoos and general grunginess of his aura. Wow, can't believe spell check is okay with grunginess, that is so not a word.

Pullo cares minimally about closed doors but accepts them as a thing most women prefer. He was in jail for having sex in an alley among other things when the RP started. Other things included singing about how he was having sex in an alley drawing attention to it.

She has woken up next to him at least once, way back at the beginning of the RP.

244Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:45 am

Nilly

Nilly

No, grunginess is a word. ... My spellcheck doesn't like it. Must be Canadian. Neutral

I do remember that, laughed quite heartily and enjoyed all the antics thereafter.

Yep and she wrote a long, rambly note that I'm pretty sure he didn't actually read. :I

How do I put this in PG-13 terms. Uh. Music works but I'm gonna have to dig through Youtube and my music on my laptop to find respectable music.

EDIT:

Missile's Bedroom Theme: Closer - NIN

Finding one for Nikita is surprisingly difficult given she's ... interesting

245Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:53 am

King in the North

King in the North

Maybe accepting grunginess as a word is just one more thing wrong with Windows 8.

He totally read it and even tried to remember what he did with her panties.

My laptop is in desperate need of music. It has literally none.

246Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:56 am

Nilly

Nilly

ARE YOU KIDDING ME I COULD LITERALLY MAKE NEW WORDS WITH THAT

But... oh yeah, I do remember that.

I just use Youtube. Itunes is such a joke. ._.

Pssst I added Missile's song to my last poooossst

247Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:05 am

King in the North

King in the North

Clearly, as grunginess isn't a word and it keeps failing to object. Yet it will complain about misspellings of actual words and fixes weird for me all on it's own cause I always type it wrong.

I listen to Youtube, I mean it has nothing on it when not connected to the internet. No ripped CD's, no downloads. 2 laptops back (my first computer that was mine and mine alone) I had over 4000 songs, the one that died Nov/Dec-ish had over 2000. I'm getting pretty sick of You Tube and it's bullshit ads and shitty playlists that don't make sense. Also having to decide what I want to listen to is a decision I often don't feel like having to make, I liked just having everything on shuffle and just skipping when some thing felt wrong.

248Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:10 am

Nilly

Nilly

PAAANDDOORRRAAAAAA.

Or Spotify!

Seriously.

DO IT.

249Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:17 am

King in the North

King in the North

They told me not open that box.

I wish I had Sprite or something. I want a drink I could put cherries in that doesn't have caffeine. Seriously, caffeine is e before i, that's fucked up.

*Edit* I meant that as a joke, but Pandora says Canadians really can't open the box. Same for Spotify.

250Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:06 am

Nilly

Nilly

are you fucking kidding me

you can't use

-__-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum