rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 21]

101Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:34 am

Nilly

Nilly

OH MY GOD I REMEMBER FIONA AND NOW RHOC AS A CONSEQUENCE. <3

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

102Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:07 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Fiona was incredibly edibly awesome.

103Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:09 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Why isn't anyone posting? Or at least posting about why they are not posting?

104Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:06 am

Nilly

Nilly

I've been waiting for a post.

Or a post about posting.

Also I posted a writing thing at least so it isn't as though I died and went to non-post-places. :p

EDIT: I edited it so it was easier to respond to since I did leave it kind of awkwardly because I had to do stuff immediately after posting it.

105Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:03 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:Why isn't anyone posting? Or at least posting about why they are not posting?
Nilly wrote:I've been waiting for a post.

Or a post about posting.

Also I posted a writing thing at least so it isn't as though I died and went to non-post-places. :p

EDIT: I edited it so it was easier to respond to since I did leave it kind of awkwardly because I had to do stuff immediately after posting it.
TBH, it's just classes and everyone being behind. xD Though now the ball is my court, so I should have one up by Saturday afternoon at the latest. Razz

106Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:26 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:I've been waiting for a post.

Or a post about posting.

I foolishly left my character to unconcious to post for him but I think it was the right decision for him as a character.

I saw that when I was much too groggy to read it and then forgot about it because I'm a flaky douchebag.

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:TBH, it's just classes and everyone being behind. xD Though now the ball is my court, so I should have one up by Saturday afternoon at the latest. Razz
You and you're being a dutiful student. (Some sort of mocking smiley goes here but I'm really not sure which one).

107Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I'm pretty sure even someone as drunk as Pullo would wake up to hellbitch-shrieking, eventually.

108Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:55 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:I'm pretty sure even someone as drunk as Pullo would wake up to hellbitch-shrieking, eventually.
I thought after another round I might post some thing but he's pretty much out cold. After a point the brain just shuts down and refuses to let the body function reguardless of circumstance.

109Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:14 am

Nilly

Nilly

Rhae, you liiieeed D=

110Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:57 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Mysterious people in the Playground who don't seem to post out of character: If I started an RP would you join? Would you care what it was about?

Rhae: You never answered this:

King in the North wrote:Hey Rhae, could you do a storyline where my character invented an informercial quality kitchen item and is hocking it? In return I offer you Rhoc, the vampire goblin I've never got to RP with.

Incase it's not clear those two sentences are entirely related.
That is all.

111Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:12 pm

King in the North

King in the North

You going to post this weekend Rhae?

Also, I'm working on an RP unlike any other (that I've ever seen) and I really hope you'll join once it's up.

112Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:Mysterious people in the Playground who don't seem to post out of character: If I started an RP would you join? Would you care what it was about?

Rhae: You never answered this:

King in the North wrote:Hey Rhae, could you do a storyline where my character invented an informercial quality kitchen item and is hocking it? In return I offer you Rhoc, the vampire goblin I've never got to RP with.

Incase it's not clear those two sentences are entirely related.
That is all.
Right then: first off, they don't really check the whole OOC thing yet.. Mainly because I see these people on a regular basis. I'll ask them for you, Barb.

As for your lovely vampire goblin, have at it. I already have plans for him. Wink Just keep in mind the rule of the Playground - one active character at a time! (Though this might change if... well. If we don't get more life in here. It's kinda disappointing to be honest. Sad)

Nilly wrote:Rhae, you liiieeed D=
King in the North wrote:You going to post this weekend Rhae?

Also, I'm working on an RP unlike any other (that I've ever seen) and I really hope you'll join once it's up.
I know, I'm sorry! Dx! This school thing is killing me, 'specially now that it's finals week. I swear, I'm to go insane. That being said, I actually did have your post done by Saturday, but I was waiting for Pajamas to edit a post of his... buuuut seeing that he's infamous for procrastination, I just decided to fuck it and post up the post I had already finished.

Enjoy! *Flees back to his finals' projects*

113Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:28 am

Nilly

Nilly

WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU DARNIT. :p

I kind of figured it was school, take a breather man! *hugs*

114Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:39 am

Nilly

Nilly

Okay, by rights? Pullo should probably be waking up now. XD

115Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:40 pm

King in the North

King in the North

FYI, I owe my ISP money so if I disappear I should be back on Friday.

[quote="Rhaevnn Xeno"]
King in the North wrote:Right then: first off, they don't really check the whole OOC thing yet.. Mainly because I see these people on a regular basis. I'll ask them for you, Barb.

As for your lovely vampire goblin, have at it. I already have plans for him. ;)Just keep in mind the rule of the Playground - one active character at a time! (Though this might change if... well. If we don't get more life in here. It's kinda disappointing to be honest. Sad)

Well the OOC they don't check is my best method of communicating with them, so I guess I'll have to rely on you for now. Hopefully once I have my own OOC that will improve a little.

Alright, I'll write up the sheet when I get a chance, unfortunately I'm now writing up an OOC and have a GM character sheets to write up as well.

You should try poking Nina again, tell her I'm starting an RP and need her to come join.

Nilly wrote:Okay, by rights? Pullo should probably be waking up now. XD

I was considering writing up a post some time soon.

116Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Right then - Post is up. Enjoy!

117Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:52 am

Nilly

Nilly

Just popping in over here to say hello, I'm alive, and I'm aware of the livelihood, I'm just so freaking busy at work ;_;

118Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Take your time, Nilly! I sure as hell have in the past few posts :3

119Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:25 am

Nilly

Nilly

The explosion being Chad's fantastic entrance there, if there is an explosion, and if there is not, I shall take that out. :3

HEY BARB

BARB

DID YOU PAY YOUR ISP YET

120Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:53 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:The explosion being Chad's fantastic entrance there, if there is an explosion, and if there is not, I shall take that out. :3

It would have been, but I'm a bit unsure in where Chad actually ended up. I'm just going to assume that he overlooked that the Old Boar's floor is actually wooden and not dirt. xD But you're fine, Nilly.

Post will be up in a day or two! (I have company coming over tomorrow :3)

121Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:28 am

Nilly

Nilly

He is outside of the tavern; he wrote that Chad can see the sign reading "The Old Boar Inn."

122Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:20 am

King in the North

King in the North

I'm alive but just barely. I'll try and get a post up when I can.

123Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:34 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

That's fine, Barb. As for that post I promised, I fell to sickness ;_; Hopefully it should be up in the next few days when I feel better.

124Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:24 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Right then, post is up. Enjoy the madness!

@Nilly
I'm debating something about your post right now. Trying to decide if I wanna go full Sess-GM on Missle or not. xD Your post will be up later today, or tomorrow at the latest! :3

125Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:30 am

Nilly

Nilly

Sess-GM?... I never really was in a game with him for too long so you'll need to clarify D=

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum