rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 21]

136Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 pm

hhh221

hhh221

Alright, I think I've got everything I need. As always the personality and physical description arn't terribly in depth, but I think it will work.

Name: Marn Tasan
Race: Human

Height/Weight: 5,6 145 lb
Personality/Interests: Marn is a fairly kind person, and doesn't hesitate to help someone if they need it. That said, he is no pushover and can be mean and vicious if he has reason to dislike you. Marn also has an inherint distrust and disliking of authority.

Appearance:

Details: Marn is a fairly unassuming guy. He's somewhat more muscular then most people, he's got fairly angular features, and he's generally fairly chipper, but othewise he doesn't stand out much in a crowd.
Body build: Slightly muscular, but not greatly so.
Hair: only a few inches long, but fairly messy and unkept.
Hair color: light brown.
Skin color: white, tanned on his upper body, mostly his arms and head
Eye/Iris color: Green-brown
Notable Features: A straight scar across his left forarm, where an enemy slashed at him when they got through the companies picket lines. Being an unarmed healer, he was lucky to only take one wound before the guards killed him. Since then he has learned to use a dagger and carries it on him when he goes out.
Tatoos: A black spade on the back of his right hand, with a green circle in the center of it. It is a reminder of another healer and friend in his company that died in combat, and whose glove he inherrited.

Clothing Description: Marn wears his old military uniform. Light leather armor dyed blue-grey. He also wears a pair of leather gloves of the same color with round sockets in the palms of each hand, and boots with sockets in the soles of the heels.

Equipment:
Bag of element stones
light leather armor
Socketed gloves and boots
medical bag, filled with various herbs, bandages, and salves.
Whiskey

Weapon(s)
Dagger

powers:
stones that allow him to use various flavors of magic. Depended on where the stones are (air stone in left hand means he can control air with that hand, earth in both boots means he can control the earth with his feet).
stones: total: 11
electricity
healing(2)
air(2)
earth(2)
water
fire(2)
ice

History:
Marn's world is one generally considered 'high fantasy'. In his world, magic had recently been discovered. Certain people could use special stones to create wonderful and horrible powers. These powers vary depending on the stone. Some allow the user to control fire, water, air, earth, the force of gravity, summon creatures, and many other things. Both the stones and those with the power to use them are found in the same part of the world, a kingdom known as Darnatia. The greater number of mages gave the kingdom a great edge over neighboring kingdoms, and it began bullying them for land and wealth.  
Marn was born in this kingdom, the son of a herbalist in the poorer part of the capital. His father was a generous man and had a reputation as someone willing to help those desperately in need. He disaproved of the way the king had begun acting, treating both his subjects and the neighboring countries worse and worse.
Shortly after Marn turned eighteen, an allience of the countries surrounding declared war on Darnatia, and the king began drafting people. It wasn't long before they came through the poorer parts of town and Marn was amoungst those drafted. They tested him for magical ability and he had aptitude for healing magic and the elemental magic, and as such was trained as a healer. He was given one glove, left as he
Marn was put into a company of fellow 'volenteers' who he bonded with over their distain for their current prediciment. He became fast friends with another healer in the company, a former thief and gambler by the nickname of 'Ace'. He quickly began fighting and healing not for the king, or any forced servitude of him, but for the rest of his company.
The company took many losses over the next few years, and and casulties amongst the mages meant their equipment and stones were spread out between those who remained. Marn got the elemental stones, due to his skill with them.
After three years of fighting losing battles, the kingdom fell and the company dissolved, the few remaining members going their seperate ways. Marn returned to the capital, finding when he got there that his father had joined the city's militia to defend the city in the last days of the war and had died. He was devestated, but he returned to the herbalist shop he and his father owned and kept it going.
The governer who ruled the city under the power of the alliance quickly started a campaign to rid the world of any mages that survived the war, and Marn spent the next few years trying to keep his head down. He didn't stop using magic completely: someone would come into his shop with a problem medicine woudn't cure, or an opporinity to assist the rebellion would arise, but he kept out of the eye of the law.

137Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 am

Nilly

Nilly

Rhae, one question before I post.

How many teeth does this shapeshifter have? :3

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

138Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:13 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

hhh221 wrote:
Name: Marn Tasan
-snip-

Looks good man. I really like the stones idea! Feel free to post whenever.

Nilly wrote:Rhae, one question before I post.

How many teeth does this shapeshifter have? :3

Picture it like this. It basically has an outer row of large teeth, and then two or three rows of smaller teether (about dagger sized) inside of the "outer" jaw.

So yeah. It has thousands, but the ones Missle will have to worry about are the outer ones. And seeing that its a shapeshifter, the number grows with its size. xD

So we'll say around its around the 25-35 range right now?

139Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Perfect number. Smile

oh god it's an

ALASKAN BULL WORM!!!
please tell me someone gets this reference

140Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:19 pm

hhh221

hhh221

Nilly wrote:Perfect number. Smile

oh god it's an

ALASKAN BULL WORM!!!
please tell me someone gets this reference
Hope you find yourself near a cliff.

I'll probably post today or tomorrow, whenever I catch up in the IC.
And thanks, it was an idea I had bouncing around for a bit before I returned, so I figured now would be a good time to use it.

141Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:21 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly, have you managed to steer the fight away from Missile and Pullo's room entirely or just forgotten that Pullo already smashed out the window on his way in?

142Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:Nilly, have you managed to steer the fight away from Missile and Pullo's room entirely or just forgotten that Pullo already smashed out the window on his way in?

Don't worry, Barb, she's in the room across the hall from Pullo Razz. Hurray for new windows!

143Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:26 am

Nilly

Nilly

This is true, yes. :p

Missile can't wait to tell Pullo all about the death and stuff! She's learned from him over the past few months how to tell some crazy stories. :p

144Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:18 am

hhh221

hhh221

Whelp, just managed to get locked in the basement of my dorm without the key to get back upstairs, so now seems like the perfect time to catch up on all those posts.

145Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:46 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

hhh221 wrote:Whelp, just managed to get locked in the basement of my dorm without the key to get back upstairs, so now seems like the perfect time to catch up on all those posts.

I hate when that happens :/

146Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Noooo 3H nooooo

147Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:48 pm

King in the North

King in the North

hhh221 wrote:Whelp, just managed to get locked in the basement of my dorm without the key to get back upstairs, so now seems like the perfect time to catch up on all those posts.

Who in the name of fuck is your service provider? Most people I know can't even get a Wi-Fi signal in our lunch room and some how you have internet locked in a basement.

148Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:31 pm

hhh221

hhh221

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:
I hate when that happens :/
Nilly wrote:Noooo 3H nooooo
A friend wound up still being awake, so I was only stuck for an hour and a half or so.
King in the North wrote:
Who in the name of fuck is your service provider? Most people I know can't even get a Wi-Fi signal in our lunch room and some how you have internet locked in a basement.
Well, Auburn has a really large wifi network, You can sometimes get wifi in the arboretum (a small forest at the edge of campus.) depending on where you are. Also the basements is supposed to be a study area, so There are routers down here.

edit:
So, funny story. I was writing the opening post for Marn, and I was just going to have a short bit about how he got to the universe, and then it got longer, and longer, and now it's about 1750 words or so... Whoops.

Last edited by hhh221 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't want to double post)

149Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

3H, I'm assuming you want me to put you where ever?

150Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:09 pm

hhh221

hhh221

Yeah, figured wherever is most convienient to the plot, with or without the explpsion as you desire.

151Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Allo, Rhae, me again Very Happy

So, did it lose thirteen teeth permanently or are they growing back? This is a very, very important question and for the record, yes, she will attempt to gut the damn thing from the inside even if she is swallowed. :p Wouldn't be Missile if she didn't!

152Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Hai Nilly xD
Nope they're not permanent - just growing back. If it isn't obvious by now, the worm is a shapeshifter. It'll just keep growing.

And I was counting in it ;D (it's why I love missle)

153Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am

Nilly

Nilly

I will say this though: THIS ISN'T ANY FUN WITHOUT ANY FIRE. DO I HAVE TO FUCKING MAKE HER BREAK INTO SONG TO WAKE PULLO UP IF THAT SCREAM DOESN'T?!

allcaps were necessary.

154Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:47 am

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:I will say this though: THIS ISN'T ANY FUN WITHOUT ANY FIRE. DO I HAVE TO FUCKING MAKE HER BREAK INTO SONG TO WAKE PULLO UP IF THAT SCREAM DOESN'T?!

allcaps were necessary.

Pullo doesn't do fire. The Chaos demon that Kamesh insulted did fire through Pullo's ring and through Pullo, Pullo probably came out of that a bit seared.

155Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:49 am

Nilly

Nilly

You didn't answer the second question. :p

156Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

I must admit, I am missing the beautiful sound of Pullo's singing. :C

157Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:16 am

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:You didn't answer the second question. :p

Even if he wasn't fucked up I'm pretty sure a scream or two wouldn't wake up Pullo. Also, which scream are we talking about. I'm getting tired and their is much text.

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:I must admit, I am missing the beautiful sound of Pullo's singing. :C

He slurred Thunderhorse not that long ago.

158Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:17 am

Nilly

Nilly

The monster is giving off a massive, shaking scream probably akin to the sound of a T-rex shrieking because it broke a nail.

159Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:22 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:The monster is giving off a massive, shaking scream probably akin to the sound of a T-rex shrieking because it broke a nail.

It has sensitive teeth! :C

160Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:24 am

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:The monster is giving off a massive, shaking scream probably akin to the sound of a T-rex shrieking because it broke a nail.

Yeah, that sounds like some thing he could sleep through. It's not like it's the sort of noise that would bother him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum