A place to post-by-post roleplay!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 21]

26 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:44 am

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Destroyed Bowser in glorious battle (then attempted to explain Mario and Bowser to Pullo after relocating her right shoulder), ran around the Lows and then wondered what was in the rest of the city. Probably general mayhem with a few nights and days spent in the hoosegow.

As for Nikita, she remains VERY confused by the fact that she continually wakes up in Pullo's general vicinity. Given her nigh-constant hangover at around the five week mark, she assumes she's been spending more time than usual drinking and sleeping.

And what do you want to have done for two and a half months?

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

27 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:43 pm

King in the North

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Nilly wrote:Destroyed Bowser in glorious battle (then attempted to explain Mario and Bowser to Pullo after relocating her right shoulder), ran around the Lows and then wondered what was in the rest of the city. Probably general mayhem with a few nights and days spent in the hoosegow.

As for Nikita, she remains VERY confused by the fact that she continually wakes up in Pullo's general vicinity. Given her nigh-constant hangover at around the five week mark, she assumes she's been spending more time than usual drinking and sleeping.

And what do you want to have done for two and a half months?
A conversation sure to highlight Pullo's lack of understanding of things such as Italians, plumbers, video games and Japan. At least he understands mushrooms and delusions. Razz

10 weeks is an incredibly long time for Pullo to be in a relationship or even a town due to his general impulsiveness. To still be with Missile he'd be deeply in love with her (like Mickey and Mallory) and also has likely cheated on her on at least a few occassions. And yeah, that amount of time is definately enough for us to be known/wanted criminals which is one of those reasons Pullo usually doesn't stay in one place long.

28 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Probably something like those two, definitely. Also, Pullo wouldn't be Pullo if he didn't have a wandering eye or two. Razz Will be interesting when she finds out.

Rhae, where would two ridiculous felons go under the radar in the Playground? Figure they've gone to ground to lay as low as these two can with their personalities.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

29 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

avatar
Forum God
Forum God
Nilly wrote:Rhae, where would two ridiculous felons go under the radar in the Playground? Figure they've gone to ground to lay as low as these two can with their personalities.
Heh, I forgot that Nikita/Missle is the jealous type. xD And honestly, the Old Boar's Inn would be the best place for them to hang low - so many people come and go that it would be very easy for them to blend into the crowd.

Plus, you know. Pullo and that waitress did have a thing... Wink

http://goinghobbitstyle.tumblr.com/

30 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
I detect more angry cat fights - and one very bloody brawl - in the future. :3

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

31 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:31 pm

King in the North

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Nilly wrote:Probably something like those two, definitely. Also, Pullo wouldn't be Pullo if he didn't have a wandering eye or two. Razz Will be interesting when she finds out.

Rhae, where would two ridiculous felons go under the radar in the Playground? Figure they've gone to ground to lay as low as these two can with their personalities.
Almost all guys have a wandering eye, it's really hard not to. Pullo on the other hand doesn't even really try to keep his cock from wandering.

Laying low sounds like a Missile plan and one that would be hard to sell to Pullo.

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Heh, I forgot that Nikita/Missle is the jealous type. xD And honestly, the Old Boar's Inn would be the best place for them to hang low - so many people come and go that it would be very easy for them to blend into the crowd.

Plus, you know. Pullo and that waitress did have a thing... Wink
I'm pretty sure non-jealous types get upset when their boyfriend actually is cheating on them. Well Pullo does like it there and it does have a very accepting crowd, he's not exactly known for his ability to blend in or lay low though.

32 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
This is true, though Missile is only actively jealous/spiteful when she perceives a woman hitting on Pullo. The rest she watches with narrowed eyes. Still jealous, but passively so.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

33 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:48 pm

King in the North

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Plus, you know. Pullo and that waitress did have a thing... Wink
Didn't that thing end with Pullo threatening to stake her if she caused any problems?

Nilly wrote:This is true, though Missile is only actively jealous/spiteful when she perceives a woman hitting on Pullo. The rest she watches with narrowed eyes. Still jealous, but passively so.
Sounds like she's going to be wanted for at least a few cases of assault by now then because Pullo would love starting cat fights for his entertainment.

34 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
And to be frank, Missile does enjoy hurting other women very much, so she's probably caught onto him. XD

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

35 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:56 pm

King in the North

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Nilly wrote:And to be frank, Missile does enjoy hurting other women very much, so she's probably caught onto him. XD
He wouldn't be trying very hard to hide it infact he'd probably use it as his cover story if caught trying to seduce another woman.

36 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

avatar
Forum God
Forum God
Nilly wrote:I detect more angry cat fights - and one very bloody brawl - in the future. :3
Always

http://goinghobbitstyle.tumblr.com/

37 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
"Helloooo, there, sexy la-"

"BITCH, GET THE FUCK AWAY"

catfight ensues, cut to black.

I shouldn't write scripts for a living.

Rhae: GET THOSE FEELINGS OUT OF MY HEAD, YOU MADE ME THINK OF SNAAAAAPE ;_;

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

38 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:07 pm

King in the North

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Nilly wrote:"Helloooo, there, sexy la-"

"BITCH, GET THE FUCK AWAY"

catfight ensues, cut to black.

I shouldn't write scripts for a living.

Rhae: GET THOSE FEELINGS OUT OF MY HEAD, YOU MADE ME THINK OF SNAAAAAPE ;_;
Scripts always need to be flushed out. Here my suggestion would be to have one womans top torn off and thrown at the camera as the cut to black preserving a PG 14 rating.

Anyways, I think we're good enough on what's happened in the last 10 weeks, it's not like we haven't back filled on unposted events before (they've just been shorter events that took place in hotel rooms and dinner washrooms). Paper, rock, scissors to see who goes first?

39 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
How do we do rock paper scissors on a forum exactly? o-o You go first, I'm working on a short story at present moment.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

40 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:18 pm

King in the North

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Nilly wrote:How do we do rock paper scissors on a forum exactly? o-o You go first, I'm working on a short story at present moment.
I was kidding. I'm mid-workout so I'm not writting a post immediately.

* Edit * Obviously on a forum you would have to play paper, rock, scissors, lizard, Spock.

41 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
SPOCK DISPROVES OF YOUR PAPERRRRR

*ahem*

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

42 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:30 pm

King in the North

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Ha! Good thing I was going to pick rock. Wait, I don't even remember how Spock interacts with rock (besides rhyming which is not particularly relevant here).

43 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:56 pm

King in the North

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Nilly, did we make it out of that store with or without Missile's new outfit?

44 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
I'm pretty sure we stole it. I mean, we wrecked Bowser.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

45 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
I believe the outfit was the same one from that really crappy Velvet Assassin game if that helps.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

46 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

avatar
Forum God
Forum God
Nilly wrote:I'm pretty sure we stole it. I mean, we wrecked Bowser.
Ehhh... I wouldn't say wrecked, but you definitely left him a bloody mess. Though you definitely would not have made it out without a few major burns Razz
Nilly wrote:I believe the outfit was the same one from that really crappy Velvet Assassin game if that helps.
Got a pic still? 'Cause I completely forget what it looks like ._.

http://goinghobbitstyle.tumblr.com/

47 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Hey, more scars means more tattoos, in Missile's opinion!

Pic coming up nooooowww:

http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/562/1229712008.jpg

Leaving it as a link, because the actual image is HUGE.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

48 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:29 pm

King in the North

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Nilly wrote:I'm pretty sure we stole it. I mean, we wrecked Bowser.
Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Ehhh... I wouldn't say wrecked, but you definitely left him a bloody mess. Though you definitely would not have made it out without a few major burns Razz
Since Rhae gave us the W I figure we 'comicbook deathed' him, leaving him bleeding out in a burning building that collapsed as we walked away (and Pullo is more of a watch over his shoulder laughing guy than into the cool guys don't look at explosions trope.

Nilly wrote:I believe the outfit was the same one from that really crappy Velvet Assassin game if that helps.
It's also pretty much Leon's outfit from Resident Evil 4. Plus the Iron Maiden shirt Pullo picked out for her.

Nilly wrote:Hey, more scars means more tattoos, in Missile's opinion!
& Pullo will have a new tattoo because he was near a tattoo artist and still has scraps of blank flesh.

49 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Nilly

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Hey, at least one of us remembered the shirt. Very Happy

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

50 Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:36 pm

King in the North

avatar
RP'er
RP'er
Nilly wrote:Hey, at least one of us remembered the shirt. Very Happy
It has the name of Pullo's favourite torture device.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum