rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse IC

+9
Fiftiethdeadworld
Sessamaru
hhh221
yuma
King in the North
Nilly
BadgerOfHoney
honeybadger
Fitz
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

226Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:36 am

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

Kresnik listened intently to the elf, ignoring the fallen Alec; though a sardonic smile crept upon his beautiful face like the shadows of dusk. When the elf quickly defended himself from the quip of vanity, the dhampir quickly tightened his lips before he could say his thoughts; unlike you, irony is not a blind mistress. The Hunter simply looked upon his comrade, keeping tab on key words and phrases that may play a vital importance for what was to come. The way the elf spoke and carefully phrased his words brought more intrigue to the dhampir and he found himself very eager to learn more of the situation. When witches were involved, they were the most interesting prey; all hatred aside. When the elf finished, Kresnik reached across the table with his clawed hand to shake Locien's; a cautionary action to prevent any sort of mind control or psionic happenstance. "Partners," Kresnik replied, his eyes icy amethysts, the pinnacle of professionalism.

"Now, explain to me," Kresnik began, slowly and coolly. "How you expect a No-Name like myself to die like those puffed-up ignorants? I assure you, I have no intention of dying; not yet. These witches... I expect blood rituals to be involved, as well as a legion of devil consorts and human sex-slaves?" He asked rhetorically, humor glistening in his otherwise dead eyes. "Regardless, they can try as they might... I cannot, shall not, and will not, die! Before I leave this world, I will take them all with me. I promise you that."

227Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Nightmare Begins Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:47 pm

eraldocoil

eraldocoil

After falling for the Elf's spell, Alec found himself in a bizarre environment. He was laying on a bed, the room was painted white and the floor was wooden. There was a window and the sun's light beamed through it. The ambient was fresh, peaceful but at the same times there was an eerie twist in the air... It was too good for Alec's taste.

"What in the blazes--" Alec muttered as he sat up on his bed rubbing his forehead. "The elf..." Alec remembered looking into his eyes and seeing some distorted image before hearing the word "sleep". "Sleep..." Alec repeated to himself. " That elf put me to sleep!" Alec soon realized. "Tch!... What a cheap trick." Alec stood up on his feet and looked at his surounding... but something was terribly wrong! "It can't be!" Alec's eyes widened as soon as he came to realize what has happened. His eyes were not the same, he no longer possessed his supernatural vision. Not only that, his ears felt dull and his sense of smell was faint. His body felt heavier, his muscles weaker, and his bones softer. Alec stretches out his hands trying desperately to summon his dark magic, but to no avail. "I lost my powers..." Alec mutters in disbelief. "Where the hell am I?... Could I still be in the dream world?...."

228Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Little other choice Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Pajamas

Pajamas

The strange little man and the flame-haired one clearly had Tyros where they wanted him. He could do little to benefit his position is this circumstance. He would begrudgingly remain silent and let things unfold. It was not like him but the small amounts of blood that he was currently losing proved that well enough. He would not concede defeat entirely, if things escalated he would fight. But for now he would be patient.

The two others exchanged some words that meant little to The Story Master. But eventually the dark one turned to Tyros and said,

“ But our ‘guest’ will not interrupt us,” turning towards Tyros he cast a dark, vile glare. "Will you?”

"I can't say I'm in much of a position to act otherwise. You have left me little other choice." Tyros' expression was as blank as it could be, and his emotions where now in check. He was never fond of being commanded by those he held low regard...

229Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:52 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

To read what happened, go here.

~The Story Thus Far~

In the Old Boar's Inn...

Chaos and currency reign over in the inn, as per the usual. However, due to Kresnik's violent display of blood magic, the horror brought forth together himself, his bard companion Locien, the wife of a god, Gaudette and the two lovers Missile and Pullo if not for a brief moment. However, adventure and a vow of dark justice called Kresnik and Locien to leave the gathering to obtain supplies for their upcoming journey. But, before departing, Kresnik offered a invitation of food or companionship to Gaudette in the ear range of the Inn's two lovers.

In more private quarters, Chad Master Funk is taken captive, only to be released by the mother of his captor. Possible friendship or deadly enemies? Only time will tell for the misplaced man of the future...

Meanwhile, in the Inn's Marketroom, possibilities await both Kresnik, Locien, and Nieet...

Meanwhile, In The WildWood...

Fate and Destiny beckon to the self-proclaimed god Malefane Nihil and demonblooded knight Garret Llwellyn, as both are met with a native of the Crossroad's ever deadly Wildwood. Nihil is met with a with of great power, while Garret is led with a riddlespeaker - who knows where they may be led?

And then in the Valley of the Shadows...

Alec Drop Bass finds himself at Death's door, speaking with god himself, The Caster of Shadows. A proposition is proposed by the dead man, but will the dark god accept?

And elsewhere in the Crossroads...

The god of life, Fitz, and the soul thief, Jeannot, attempt to split themselves apart and find the  god a new body to occupy - will their attempts pay off or will more bodysharing be in their near future?

Gerald Clockwerk rests with the dark god Halcyon and his newly acquired (drafted) manservant Tyros Atrems. However, The Story Master discovers a hidden knowledge within his new master - will he learn it or forever be forsaken a chance for redemption?

~And the story continues...~

Last edited by Rhaevnn Xeno on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

230Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty A Proposition from Death Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:20 pm

eraldocoil

eraldocoil

"A fight you say? You must be joking". Alec retorts standing up to the Crow. "How do you expect me to fight in my condition? It wouldn't make a difference if I committed suicide, fighting against you would be the sa-" Alec covers his mouth as he coughs violently mid sentence to find blood on his hands. "You- *coughs* You really want to fight me like th-?" His question comes to an abrupt end with more coughing.

231Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:50 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

~In The Beginning~

Old Boar’s Inn; Kuroda’s Quarters
Time: Third Hour and First Quarter of MiddleDay[/center]
[Chad/James]

At the mention of his gear, Kuroda would motion towards a tree behind Chad. "I'll get it for you." Moving his clothing towards a changing screento his right, she chuckled at Chad's sudden request. Holding up a towel for him to step out of the tub, gleeful eyes peered over the long, thick cloth. "While I am the head of this house, I cannot tell my daughter to do what she does not want to do." Another knowing chuckle. "I can barely control her under this very roof."

"And it will remain that way." The young kitsune reappeared with a steaming teapot, which she gently placed on a mossy stump near James. With a curt bow, she disappeared into the pink foilage that surrounded her mother and her guests.

"Please, excused my daughter. She's..." Kuroda searched for a word with a flip of her hand, assuming Chad had stepped from the tub and received her gift. "troubled, of late."

Turning her back from Chad, she returned to her place near James, "However, you said you required upgrades -- what type, sir?"

++++

The Old Boar's Inn; Bar
Time: Second Hour and Third Quarter of MiddleDay

[Missile/Pullo/Ganti]

With the bard’s departure, the remaining party members would be left to the sounds of the Old Boar’s Inn. Kresnik’s display of guts and gore had been enough for a small break in the stream of customers, but now the establishment was back in full swing. “Davey” would be soon from the kitchen, holding a platter of food that would make mortal salivate - the chicken was truly cooked to the perfection, the mashed potatoes creamed just right and Bruce’s own dessert would be piping hot and begging to be eaten…

Meanwhile, Fitz’s wife would feel fine at first. However, something would be apparently wrong soon, a heavy weight building in her gut…

++++
???
Time: ???[/center]
[Alec]

A deep, twisted chuckle tore from behind his mask. "My dear Alec." Suddenly, the umbrella that was so loosely pointed towards the ground swung viciously in an upward arc, a splay of mud and ice following the violent motion. Apparently, the action was to catch Alec under the chin, more than likely to send the injured man sprawling on to his back, "If there is a will, there is a way."

++++

The Wildwood; 10-5
Time: Third Hour and Second Quarter of MiddleDay
[Nihil]

"Thy wisheth - 'tis difficult to grant. Thy desire, 'tis grand and gestur'd. A longeth a difficult road it will be, f'r the true people of this landeth already hast a god and most pow'rful is he. " Her voice seemed to call upon power from an unknown source, her shadowy cape gradually blowing with each passing word, "Telleth me, mine l'rd, thy quest - will thou be true to it? Unfalt'ring, unf'rgiving - undeniably the mast'r of this landeth?" A flicker of doubt would be in her strange eyes.

If it were insulting to the Malefane, a slim hand would rise to halt any voice, her bangled wrist jingling in the empty space them around, "Nay, mine l'rd, this is not meant to insult thy greatness. Many hast cometh with the same quest, and many hast falt'red, cast aside to their chosen fate and destiny."

If the Malefane took no offense and responded that he would keep true to his quest, the winds would fully blow, billowing her cloak in a terrifying powerful way, her voice echoing a dark master, "Then so be it. Aid shall cometh, but only from the spire, mine l'rd.
Cometh, mine l'rd, we hast a great distance to traveleth, and timeth is not fav'rable."

++++

The WildWood; Western Hemisquare, 7-2
Time: Fourth Hour of MiddleDay

[Garret]

The woman in red giggled, both at his response and his question. Her large, dark eyes looked into his for what seemed forever, practically piercing through its windows and into his very soul. Her small mouth opened ever so slightly before closing, as if deciding against the words that were to be spoken. A light squeeze from her hand was given before issuing new words, "As you said, brave knight, who is truly fit to judge their own self? I cannot give a like or dislike so easily--" Another giggle, "Especially to a stranger." Almost absentmindedly, she tugged at his hand, her eyes never leaving his, "But if you must know..." She would shyly look away, "Your hand is quite nice."

From here to a hundred paces, there would be nothing but the sounds of small animals in the air, or a gentle breeze brushing over the golden grass. If Garret had questions, it would be met with (of course) a giggle and an answer. If not, however, silence would reign until the direction revealed itself to the half-blood - they were traveling towards the forest Garret had left in pursuit of the girl. Once on its edge (which would indeed be a great deal of time taken), she would turn to him, weariness clearly on her face, "Sir Knight, do you wish to find yourself in this place? Do you wish to see what you were meant to do, why you were summoned? Do you wish to rest or do you wish to see the chaos and wonderfully bizarre world you have fallen upon?"

232Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Upgrades! :D Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:27 am

eraldocoil

eraldocoil

Chad Master Funk

Chad steps out of the tub and gets dressed behind the screen."Please, excused my daughter. She's... troubled, of late. However, you said you required upgrades -- what type, sir?"

"Like I said, I had better equipment from my time. They only gave me the basic stuff to go on this mission because it was meant to be short term and we didn't expect things to be this bad. Plus, some of the equipment would have been too heavy for me" Chad explains as he suits up. "In my time, my teleportation device had a tagging system. In other words, not only could I teleport myself or people I am in direct contact with, but I could also teleport objects and people with out the need of direct contact. It is a very helpful upgrade, however that doesn't change the 10 second time frame I need between each warp."

"Second," Chad continues putting on his boots "I had a suit that raised my defense and strength. Although I could take harder hits, it wasn't too heavy as to slow me down. I rely mostly on invasion and counter attacks, a normal human such as myself can't afford to take too many heavy hits, even with the suit on. Also, because of its light weight nature, the strength the suit gives me is only proportional to my own. In other words, if I get significantly damaged or weakened during a fight, the suit won't work to its fullest potential"

"And finally," Chad explains  as he puts on the final pieces to his suit "I could modify my guns to combine to become stronger and shoot farther. Almost like a sniper rifle, except faster and more powerful since it doesn't rely on ammunition, but laser charge. And since its laser powered, wind and other factors usually don't effect its trajectory. However like my normal guns, the more powerful the shot, the stronger the recoil and time needed between each round."

As Chad finishes getting dressed, he steps out from behind the curtain and approaches James and the Kitsune "But you said something was bothering your daughter, I hope you don't mind if I intrude and ask whats going on with her?"

Alec Drop Bass

"If there is a will, there is a way..." Alec echoes the word of the Crow. Alec stumbles to his feet a bit dazed staring at the Crow. He growls and prepares to charge at the masked man to take him down to the ground. If Alec manages to do this he would pin the Crow to the ground and throw punches to the faces, and if he's VERY lucky, he could even take off the Crow's mask in the midst of his attack and see what hides behind this mysterious masked figure... but considering Alec's current state, it would probably be a miracle.

233Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Return of Darkenss Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:04 am

Fitz

Fitz

Ganti/ Gaudete

Ganti smiled at the dark man. "I would love to, but I've got a bit of a personal problem on my hands right now. If we cross paths again, I'm sure my husband and I would love to accompany you." As Kresnik walked away, Ganti turned to the plates of food before her. But something felt odd. She wasn't as voracious as usual. She cocked her head and looked down at her stomach, pondering what she had just drunk.

"You ok?" Gaudete asked gently and quietly. "Yeah, I think..." Ganti replied. Perking up, she looked towards the doors to the kitchen that she had followed the strange man into earlier. "Hey Brucey, any chance we can meet up with that weirdo?" She would ask the sharkman.

Fitz
"Heh, you really did think of everything when you built this place..." Fitz chuckled as he flipped the red switch. Walking back to the vat, he picked up the wires and attached them to various parts of his body. "Now what? Just siphon aura into the body?"

Halcyon

"As you should," Halcyon spoke to the mortal. "These stones contain the purest essence of energy. Any finite being would soon feel themselves attached, almost consumed by the stones. It takes a strong minded one to not succumb to it's whispers." Of course, this was a lie. Halcyon could see it in Tyros being. In his soul. The stones had placed a deep longing and urge to protect, no matter what the cost. This was the key to his corruption, the key to the downfall of Tyros. "Tyros, my dear boy. There is a reason you wish to learn the power of these stones. There is... someone you long for. Am I correct?"

234Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Pajamas

Pajamas

Nieet

“At least I saved you, yes?” The pathetic looking idiot groveled before falling to his knees. “I’M SORRY, SO SO SO SORRY PLEASE DON’T HIM ME AGAIN!”

“Nobody saves me but me! Got it!” She yelled but slightly less angrily now.
The little a-hole sniveled on, “Y-you still w-want the hammer, y-yeah?”

“You sure as hell better have one after that! Give it to me!” She was not in any patient mood and at this point she started having difficulty keeping her vision focused properly but she didn’t pay this fact mutch attention.

“Yesyesyes! Quick, quick, this way!” The little shit actually began to scurry. Like some sort of rat. It must have ran half a block before she reacted and yelled, “HEY GET BACK HERE AND GIVE ME A HAMMER!” He stopped and went inside some building. Nieet followed him inside running haphazardly after him. She didn’t notice the sign above the door that read, “Old Boar’s Inn Marketroom.”

Now Nieet was truly out of it. Her perception of her surroundings was warped at best. She could only focus on one thing at a time and all she thought of was getting her effing hammer. She didn’t even notice the menagerie of chaos all around her. She could tell it was loud and crowded but that was about all. She focused in on the rat like idiot and continued to chase him as he scurried and called back to her. Eventually the idiot went and knocked on a door like some idiot and went inside. She caught up to him inside.

The inside of the small building was clutter-fucked. She could tell that, but didn’t know what the clutter was. She heard the idiot call out, “Bossman! I got a customer for ye!” Suddenly she was aware of a large horse-man-freak who was way tall. The horse-man-freak yelled at the idiot and then kicked it to the door and it whimpered. After the idiot left the horse-man-freak turned to Nieet and asked, “Now — since you’re here… What’cha looking to buy?”

Nieet kind of stared at him for a bit. She was beginning to feel a little loopy, but just a little. After an awkard amount of time passed while staring with a peculiar look on her face she blurted out, “Give me a hammer, a big one with a long handle.”

235Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Pajamas

Pajamas

Jeannot

"Heh, you really did think of everything when you built this place..." Fits laughed and finished setting up the wires then asked, "Now what? Just siphon aura into the body?

Jeannot laughed, "I didn't think of all these things at first. I've blown holes in this place many times to get it right. And I did have some help designing the lab. And yes at first do it very slowly at first so that we can calibrate the body. That way even if it explodes it wont be that bad. Then I will need you to put everything you have into one surge of power and weather it blows or not we'll get the data we need."

Jeannot was not apprehensive in the least be he was very eager to see the results...

_l-l_l-l_l-l_l-l_

TSM

Halcyon's thoughts were smooth when projected, "As you should. "These stones contain the purest essence of energy. Any finite being would soon feel themselves attached, almost consumed by the stones. It takes a strong minded one to not succumb to it's whispers." A pause then, "Tyros, my dear boy. There is a reason you wish to learn the power of these stones. There is... someone you long for. Am I correct?"

The Story Master's heart panged a bit a the mention of his longing. He held his emotion in check but only barely. Hesitantly he thought, "Yes Flame-Haired, your perception is apt, that is the case. She was taken from me and I want to take her back." He let a sigh escape against his better judgement. "I know that with the help of the stones that I will have her back."

236Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

~In The Beginning~

Time: Fourth Hour of MiddleDay[/center]
[Chad/James]

Chad's explanation of his equipment would, unfortunately, be lost on Kuroda. While she would attempt to give her best appearance of understandment, her blank expression with wide eyes would indicate otherwise. A series of small nods would also be given as she shifted her gaze from Chad (who was behind the curtain) to James to her teapot, pouring a fresh cup of tea for the cowboy.

As Chad stepped out from behind the curtain, a fresh cup of tea would be awaiting him as well. "I do not mind, but careful, Master Funk. This is no ordinary home and my daughter... She is difficult to speak to when she gets like this." James, noticing Chad's want to go seek the young kitsune, slurped the rest of his fresh tea (immediately regretting this action as the hot liquid scaled his throat), and coughed once before speaking, "You want some help, friend? I think if I have any more of this delicious tea, I think I'll die of happiness." A charming smile was cast in Kuroda's direction as the cowboy waited for Chad's response. If Chad insisted he would be fine, the cowboy would return to his sitting position, commenting as he did, "Careful then, Chad. Young women are fiesty, eh?" Kuroda and James would chuckle slightly before Kuroda continued, pointing in a direction, "She likes to go over there when she's upset, but she could be anywhere... good luck." As Chad would make his leave, he would hear James continue conversation, "How 'bout I make you some of my world famous coffee?"

If Chad chose to follow the direction that Kuroda had given him, he would find that what the older kitsune about the room was true - it would be unlike any "room" he had been in. The entire place of living was a living, breathing forest of blossoming cherry trees, their scent surrounding Chad in a sleepy haze. Streams of light would dance between pink and white leaves as soft moss grew over and around the stones and wood that always formed something: a table, a countertop, a chair, and so on. However, after what seemed a delightful stroll through a perfect park, Chad would have to make a decision at a fork:

A babbling brook that lead to a shady grove that hung over the small body of water to the left, or an opening in the wood, an archway that promised a door of some type (or so would say any indication that an archway would give).

++++

The Old Boar's Inn; Bar
Time: Fourth Hour and First Quater of MiddleDay

[Missile/Pullo/Ganti]

Ganti, despite her insistence, would be far from fine. For while she saw the sharkman barkeeper, in reality, she would be speaking to thin air. However, the hallucination would be more than happy to answer, "Why, of course, little one! Come, right this way!" With a unnaturally large grin, Bruce would open the door to the hidden kitchen with a long bow and a sweep of his arm...

Suddenly, a platter of food, which had been ordered by Kresnik, slid its way in front of Gant. The cook grunted and began to make his way back to the kitchen...

++++
???
Time: ???
[Alec]

Alec's attempts in combat were valiant. After all, in his state, it was a miracle that he had recovered so quickly from such a harsh of a blow, especially from a god. However, Alec would find himself sprawled in the mud once more as The Caster of Shadows easily side stepped the attempted tackle, the god of death's laughter mingling with the caws of the ever gathering carrion.

"Come now, Alec. Is this truly the best you can do? The self proclaimed god, wallowing in the mud like a pig!" With the emphasized word, Alec would feel the harsh stab-and-twist of his tormentor's umbrella point grind into the center of his shoulder blades. The demigod would know, without a shadow of a doubt, that something was broken, but what? It would be impossible to tell. "This is how you leave, Alec, body and soul. Tricked by a drunken fool of a bard into leaving the mortal coil and then--" Another crazed string of laughter, "And then, your soul is to be exiled while thrown into the dirt!"

"If your wife could see you now, she would ashamed."

++++

Jeannot's Lab
Time: Third Hour and Second Quarter of Middle Day

[Jeannot/Fitz]

With all of the necessary calibrations complete, all there was left was conduct the process:

From Fitz's side of things, it would be very much how anyone could have imagined it, at least if they had seen things like this on TV or anything of the like. Upon entering his new body, everything would seemingly go according to plan. His eyes were fine, if not clearer than before, at least so said the details he could make out on Jeannot's face behind the glass barrier. He could feel his godly strength surging through his muscles and limbs, waxing and waning like a thrumming machine. Until...

From Jeannot's side of the machine, the process of soul binding was working like clockwork. All of those countless experiments on the many souls that he had harvested and abused would glorify the singular moment that was about to happen - to make a god a mortal body. The machine's vitals would be working well and giving the proper readings. The process would be giving the percentages until completion: 0%....25%.... 60%... 78%... 83%...91%--

And then it happened. With a brilliant explosion of gore and light, the glass would shatter under the surge of power that exploded from behind the protective glass. All machines would scream and spark the light provided in the small enclosed space, causing darkness to rule as Fitz resumed his ghostly form...

...When Jeannot was able to restore some sort of light to his lab, he would fine that while the explosion had only destroyed one station, as predicted, he would find that most of his adjacent equipment had been fried or, at the very least, damaged. However, the data captured revealed the necessary step to complete success:

"Refer to Elders."

237Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:05 am

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

[Kresnik]
Kresnik traversed the dark, filthy streets as though he were at home. Though lax in appearance, it seemed regal and dangerous to those with a trained eye. A lion in a field of gazelles. The dhampir's violet eyes glanced to in fro in a casual manner, searching for a promising target. The first target he seen was a small creature gliding through the crowd of rather questionable people with much enthusiasm and swiftness. A fleaman, he would bet, and he also figured the creature was pickpocketing the potential patrons of business, perhaps to sell back to them for an inflated price. The second target was a strange looking humanoid that would send any normal person's skin crawling with disgust and fear. The third target, surprisingly, was the most flamboyant: a many-armed man wearing a strange set of clothes and a hat, made from straw most likely, acting like an over-enthusiastic merchant attempting to sell a miracle cure that would never work.

The dhampir sighed, contemplating his course of action. The little fleaman may have some interesting items, but nothing of what he would need for his mission. The alien creature held many curiosities that would, perhaps, bring a man to madness or bring about drug-induced nightmares, perhaps a dark merchant of revenge; though more tempting, he decided against the idea. Then, there was the flamboyant merchant who already annoyed him. But, there was something about him that made the dhampir curious. Kresnik approached him and gave a mocking bow.

"Good sir," Kresnik purred. "Perhaps you have some particularly questionable items that I am looking to buy? You look like the sort of man who could perhaps need someone to alleviate his dark wares. The kind that puts you at a great risk and needs to be sold... immediately?" Kresnik looked up to him, his violet eyes shimmering with a tell-tale glow of magical energies, the irises slitted in the dimly lit street. His dead lips curled into a rather frightening smile, peeling back to reveal his elongated canines.

[Nihil]
Nihil stared hard at the woman as she responded to him, as though the remark was a great blasphemy upon his name and reputation. However, he shrugged it away, knowing full and well that his name had not quite reached this part of the Omniverse. Composing himself, Nihil threw back the cowl of his cloak and removed the mask he wore, revealing a beautiful face and a long, thick mane of the darkest black. His eyes were devoid of emotion and had a stark, magical glow about them.

"We are already the Master of this land." Nihil replied, his tone absolute. "The mortals just do not know it yet."

Suddenly, a strong gust with the power of a gale was summoned, but Nihil did not need to brace it... he simply allowed it to be and remained where he was, his face unflinching, eyes focused with certainty, and his cloak billowing like an unholy white flame. When the woman spoke, he placed the mask back upon his fine face and nodded, accepting her aid. "Lead Us unto the spire, m'lady." Nihil replied, bowing low.

238Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:48 pm

eraldocoil

eraldocoil

Chad Master Funk

As Chad stepped out from behind the curtain, a fresh cup of tea would be awaiting him as well. "I do not mind, but careful, Master Funk. This is no ordinary home and my daughter... She is difficult to speak to when she gets like this." After a sudden cough James interjects, "You want some help, friend? I think if I have any more of this delicious tea, I think I'll die of happiness." Chad shakes his head, "Nah, I should be fine. Besides, you two seem to be having a good time." he teases. "Careful then, Chad. Young women are fiesty, eh?" Kuroda and James would chuckle slightly before Kuroda continued, pointing in a direction, "She likes to go over there when she's upset, but she could be anywhere... good luck."

Chad follows Kuroda's direction to the next room to find the entire place was a living, breathing forest of blossoming cherry trees. Streams of light would dance between pink and white leaves as soft moss grew over and around the stones and wood that always formed something: a table, a countertop, a chair, and so on. However, after what seemed a delightful stroll through a perfect park, Chad would have to make a decision at a fork: A babbling brook that lead to a shady grove that hung over the small body of water to the left, or an opening in the wood, an archway that promised a door of some type.

"Great..." Chad muttered. After pacing back and forth trying to decide which direction to take, Chad remembered something very helpful. "Of course!" Chad snaps his fingers. "Before I knocked out, I planted a tracking device on her" (See post 193). "All I have to do know is follow it." Chad activates the tracking device and wait and see where it will take him.

Alec Drop Boss

Alec fell to the ground in a humiliating fashion, followed by more taunts from the crow. "Come now, Alec. Is this truly the best you can do? The self proclaimed god, wallowing in the mud like a pig!" Alec would feel the harsh stab-and-twist of his tormentor's umbrella point grind into the center of his shoulder blades. "This is how you leave, Alec, body and soul. Tricked by a drunken fool of a bard into leaving the mortal coil and then-- And then, your soul is to be exiled while thrown into the dirt!...If your wife could see you now, she would be ashamed."

As Alec stays on the ground hopeless, in pain and exhausted, he noticed something small and shiny come out of his pocket. It was the ring he gave to Eva on their engagement. He kept it this whole time after she died. With the emergence of the ring, something very rare came along with it. Seeing his most prized possession on the ground like trash, Alec's heart sank. He felt cold but a warm tear ran down his face.

queue music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO5ANCNogZU

"I'm just tired of all this..." Alec muttered in a low shaky voice. "There is only one thing--one thing I ever wanted... peace. Is that too much to ask for? If I could only leave this world satisfied, knowing that my enemies are defeated, that I made them pay for the suffering they caused Eva." Alec begins to shudder as more tears stream down his face. "Do you know what its like to lose everything? Your, possessions, career, family, friends, and the one you love the most? And as you lose those things, all you could do is stand there and watch it go away." Alec cries bitterly beating his forehead on the ground and clenching his hair with shaking, painful fists. "It's just not fair!" Alec cries out in agony, struggling to move before finally calming down. "If you don't want to let me go for my sake, fine so be it, but you could at least do it for Eva." Alec tries to look back at the Crow. "Don't do it for me... Do it for her, she deserves it. She is the only reason why I still want to live, if it wasn't for her, I'd just rather stay here..."

239Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Frank Chickenatra Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:18 am

Fitz

Fitz

Ganti/ Gaudete

The ends of Ganti's mouth curled up as the sharkman toothfully grinned and pushed open the door. She was about to head in, when, seemingly out of nowhere, plates of food appeared in front of her. Ganti looked down at the plates, mouth watering. "Hi Ganti!" The roasted chicken said gleefully. "How are you?"

"Well I'm fine Mr. Chicken! Thanks for asking!" Ganti replied, comforted to see that the roast was well learned in its etiquette. "What brings you here today?" The chicken stood up, pulling his tophat and cane out of the mashed potatoes. "Dinner and a show!"

The lights dimmed, and a tiny spotlight came up on the chicken, and in a soulful voice, it began to sing.
"When I was just a little egg
I asked my mother
What will I be
Will I be pretty
Will I be rich
Here's what she said to me"

Rising on platforms in the background, tiny peas began to "ooh" as Mr. Chicken reached the chorus
"Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be!"

Ganti was enthralled with the spectacle and stared intently with an enormous grin, clapping...

Gaudete stared incredulously at Ganti as she partook in her conversation with the meal that was just slid in front of her, mouth agape. "What... Ganti, what in the name of all that is holy are you doing?" Ganti turned towards Gaudete, staring just over her head, one eye drifting to the side. "Gaudete, listen to the chickens music." Ganti whispered quietly Gaudete moaned, and put her head in her hands. "Idiot, what did you eat to make you like this?" Gaudete looked around desperately for someone who looked like they worked there...

240Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:52 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

~IN THE BEGINNING~

The Old Boar's Inn; Bar
Time: Fourth and Second Quarter Hour of MiddleDay[/center]
[Missile/Pullo/Ganti/Gaudete]

While Ganti was conversing with her newly found friend, Gaudete’s plea of help did not go unnoticed. The little girl whom Kresnik had saved in earlier events, peeked over the Inn’s fabled black stoned counter. “Uhm, excoose me, but what do you need? Can I halp you?”

If Gaudete’s answer was one of panic or great concern, the little girl’s eyes would widen to the size of saucers before stammering a reply, “W-wait here, I’ll g-g-g-o get some help!” With a  scurry of legs, she would be off before the fairy could respond. Eventually, she would return with a strange man. He would be grey skinned, insanely tall, and his black eyes would seemingly pierce into Gaudete’s soul as he calmly spoke in a soothing, even voice, “Deedee has told me you require assistance - how may I be of service?”

However, if Gaudete kept her head, the little girl would nod and attempt to fulfill any request and get anything that the fairy needed to save Ganti from her hallucinations. But, anything beyond that of food or drink, the little waitress would have difficulty being of any help…

====

The Old Boar’s Inn; Marketroom
Time: Fourth Hour and First Quarter of MiddleDay
Kresnik

Krenik’s silver lined quest completely deflated the merchant. With a literally drooping face, woeful lips quivered as he spoke slowly, like a crying violin, “Alas, good sir, such wares are nonexistent. For that would be illegal!” Suddenly, his face sprang back to life, a pair of index fingers springing upward as he spoke excitedly, “However, if you are interested in buying other wares, I could give you good prices! But—“

Suddenly, his entire torso, limbs, and face all spun 180 degrees, the bright colors dimming to shadowed colors, dark hues of anything that was once present. With a gargled, twisted voice, he continued his sentence, “—if you have the gold, I have the wares.” A flashy, shady sale man smile met Kresnik’s long fangs…

====

The Old Boar’s Inn; Pavilion Warehouse
Nieet

The six eyed merchant threw his head back in a full guffaw. “A big hammer, she says. One with a long handle, she says.” He roughly grabbed Nieet by the arm and, if Nieet wasn’t ready for such a sudden move, would find herself being literally dragged through the junkyard, “Lady, I’ve got any type of weapon - you name it, I’ve got it. All shapes and sizes! Pick what you like and then we—“ He would suddenly drop her like a sack of garbage, “Can talk price.”

Once Nieet recovered (or was let go, either way), she would find herself looking down the longest aisle of shelves, chalk full of literally any type of weapon she had ever hoped to see or get her hands on. Swords, axes, hammers, shield, morning stars, brawler gloves, knives, pistols, rifles - anything and anything. All she would have to do is choose…

++++

Time: Fourth Hour of MiddleDay[/center]
[Chad/James]

Chad’s foresight proved to be useful - his trusty tracker would point to the brook, in which held a breath taking scenery. The water way itself babbled happily, almost practically singing a song as Chad would find himself walking its banks. The trees were more spaced out here, as if it were designed from a small, scenic park, but this would only be a guess - everything here was so organized that it would almost appear to hold some secondary purpose.

Regardless, Chad would not see the young kitsune - at least, until she landed on his shoulders from above. Her weight would prove too heavy, especially for someone who wasn’t predicting such a sudden attack so soon. Unless Chad saw her coming, he would find himself crumpled on the ground, Ayano’s voice angrily speaking, “You really don’t know how to leave someone alone, do you?”

++++

???
Time: ???[/center]
[Alec]

The carrion around the two battling beings cried louder and louder - death was coming upon Alec, and nothing could save him…

…Or could it?

Alec’s voice, in all of its weakness and pain, spoke volumes. So much, that the crows, ravens, and all other avian voices died as the demigod cried out, speaking from his heart and soul. Music began to play in the grand distance, filling the frozen spring land with a lonely song. Pianos tinkled and a voice, that of a woman’s drifted through the trees and around the circle of torture. The emotion of Alec soul had come to life in his possible final moments, purifying the air with his want, his love, and his raw emotion.

All the while, as Alec scraped the meaning of his life, of all its injustice and trial, the Caster of Shadows stood over the self-proclaimed god, his ice encrusted beak pointed at Drop Bass. His glassed eyes gazed deeply into Alec’s tear filled, threatening to overwhelm and consume his very existence.

The plea of his wife rang in the air, the music and woman’s voice dying with the sound of Alec’s voice. Silence reigned, save for the whispers of wind that crept through the surrounding trees. The shadowy plague doctor seemed to grow in size and shadow as he loomed over his victim. A sigh, full of the weariness of the world, came from his beak, which was now, indeed the size of Alec himself. And then, the Caster of Shadows spoke:

“Alec Drop Bass - by the power of Life and Death and the threads bound by The Omniverse—“

The god’s mind was made, a decision chosen, and a verdict given…

“— You shall be no more, body, mind, and soul!”

The carrion cawed, louder and louder, and the sound where nothing else was heard. A dark claw ripped from the sky, plummeting towards Alec’s broken body as the Caster’s laughter broke from the cawing, deep,  icy, and cruel. Just as the claw was about to touch Alec, something sparked inside him. It was familiar, powerful, and strong - just like his old self…

++++

The Wildwood; 10-5
Time: Third Hour and Third Quarter of MiddleDay
[Nihil]

Nihil’s impressive features did not seem to shake the witch - after all, it seemed that she were used to strange or beautiful things of power. Regardless, as the conquering god bowed, his newly found companion bowed even lower, “As thou sayeth, mine l’rd.”

Whether it be to his statement of conquering this new land, or to lead on, it didn’t seem to matter to her - perhaps it could have been a response to both statements. However, the Malefane wouldn’t have time to ponder for with a manipulation of element and spell, the witch’s cloak seemed to melt and contort, pulling itself into a shape of ragged wings while keeping its mistress warm, “Onward, mine l'rd, to the spire and thy desire!”

The witch lead for a great distance, without another word (unless, of course, Nihil spoke to her). The Spire grew closer and closer, as the landscape below continued to its normal pattern - fields and trees, fields and trees.

====

The Wildwood; 11-1

But, as field met field and tree met tree, something happened that could be completely baffling to the Malefane - his power of flight completely vanished at the height of extremities. Last time the god had seen someone, they had only been the size of an ant…

If he somehow recovered from the incredible height, he would find himself shredded by the terrain below - the grass was as sharp as blades and as tall as a man. On top of this new trouble, the groan of wood and the bellow of earth roared and groaned through the air. To the distance, in practically directions, trees were among the plains of death - and they were walking towards him.

However, some comfort remained - the shadows had not left the air around him - his witch was still alive.

241Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:19 am

eraldocoil

eraldocoil

Chad Master Funk

Chad followed the signal into the brook. After walking for a while he stopped, "She should be right.... here!" He looks left and right but no sign of her. "....Where is she?" he asks with a puzzled expression on his face. As soon as he said that something suddenly pounces him and knocks him to the ground.“You really don’t know how to leave someone alone, do you?” the kitsune hisses at him.

"Hey baby *cough*, I missed you too" Chad chuckles teasingly. "How can you expect me to forget about you, babe?" Chad looks back and winks, trying to flirt with the kitsune. Before the kitsune could react or lash out at Chad for his comments, Chad makes a proposal. "So um, listen I want to talk about something. It has to do with the team I am trying to make. I wanted to know if you want to be a part of it?"

Alec Drop Bass

“— You shall be no more, body, mind, and soul!” echoed in Alec's mind. "This is it..." Alec stared blankly to the sky as the claw descended upon him... but there was something in the air. The crow seemed to be moving slower, his senses became sharper, and he felt something very familiar and he knew exactly what it was!

Queue Music

With a devilish grin Alec instantly reacted, and caught the crow mid strike crushing his hand. "No longer will I suffer abuse from you fiend!" Alec kicks the crow away from him, and a dark mist envelops Alec as he levitates to his feet. His wounds close, and he feels lively as ever. Alec walks over to the crow, and lifts him up by his throat. "You know something, death is a funny thing-" Alec lightly tosses the crow in the air and spikes his head to the ground, making a crater on the ground. "I just realized-" he kicks the crow in the gut, "how many times-" a kick to the head "I met you-" he jumps in the air and stomps his chest making another crater on the ground. Alec picks up the crow and puts him on his feet. "Every gunshot I took to the head-" A punch to the jaw "Every sword that drove through my heart-" A powerful hook to the ribs. "it was all you!" an acrobatic kick to the head. Alec grabs the crow by the throat and drags him to a tree and pins his back to it. "Every single time someone tries to kill me-" a right hook to the jaw "it was really you trying to kill me!" Alec threw a straight punch to the head making a crater the shape of his head on the tree along with a loud crack. "You're no god-" Another straight punch to the gut digging the crow deeper into the tree a louder crack climbing up the tree "You're just a sore loser-" a hook to the chest along with bigger cracks and a powerful quake, the tree is about to break... "who can't do his job! GYAH!!!" Alec winds up his fist and unleashes a devastating blow to the forehead causing the crow to fly through a number of trees behind him, each one toppling over him.

Some hair got in Alec's face during his barrage of attacks. He grins as he covers his face with his hands and begins to chuckle. He couldn't contain himself as he brushes his hair back and breaks out laughing at his defeated foe.

242Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:04 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

~IN THE BEGINNING~

Time: Fourth Hour of MiddleDay

[Chad/Ayano]

Chad's flirtatious remarks caused the young kitsune's face to flare red as her dagger-like gaze raked across Chad. Her two-toed boot raised to smash itself presumably into the Master Funk's chest, but his hasty request caused the poising limb to return to the ground without causing harm to the futuristic man. A surprised, puzzled look came across her face as she responded, "Team up...with you?"

At this, full blown laughter exploded from her mouth - pure, joyous laughter, even complete with tiny little snorts in between gasping for air. "T-team-HAH-with you-oh gods!-AHAHA-what a joke!" The more Chad tried to talk, the more she would laugh, even allowing tears of merriment fall down her cheeks.

Eventually, Chad would be able to get a word in, but even that would be difficult to communicate...

++++

???
[/center]
[Alec]

Alec’s victory was decisive. After all, he had regained his power and defeated the crow god - in his own domain! However, as Alec’s laughter echoed through the air, something happened that could cause his laughter to catch in his throat like a giant pill - the body disappeared, as if it were an illusion…

“Fool.”

If Alec had not had extreme reflexes and senses, he would have been dead the moment the word was spoken. However, a whisper of air warned him of a incoming spike attempting to gorge him in the back…

If he managed to survive the brutal incoming attack, he would see the Caster of Shadows behind him, in his calm stance - the umbrella under his two folded hands, his icy glassed ices twinkling in the dim light. “Do you know with whom you deal with, little man?” The plague doctor began to grow in size, his voice becoming more terrifying with every foot that he grew.

“Death has many names in the omnivores - Anubis, Hades, Pluto, and all the others you claim to know. He has been tasked to gather the souls of the entire entity of the omnivores, between space and time - but even here, he has no control. For this is a place of its own and here —“

His mask’s beak suddenly opened wide and snapped shut instantly, a loud clack of bone cracking over the treetops, for that is where his growth had stopped, “Is where you will find that I I am no mere god!”

Suddenly, wings of terrible shape and form sprang from his back, causing a gust of hurricane strength winds to burst forth to Alec. Trees ripped from their roots, crashing down. One began to topple over Alec as the crow-god screamed to the heavens, “Prepare your soul, Alec Drop Bass!”

243Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:49 am

eraldocoil

eraldocoil

Chad Master Funk

"T-team-HAH-with you-oh gods!-AHAHA-what a joke!" The more Chad tried to talk, the more she would laugh, even allowing tears of merriment fall down her cheeks. Eventually, Chad would be able to get a word in, but even that would be difficult to communicate...

Chad became a little embarrassed, his cheeks turning pink. He tries to speak being constantly interrupted by Ayano's laughter. "You see... I um... If you could just...". Chad just stared silently with an annoyed expression on his face. After the kitsune seem to calm down, Chad was finally able to get a word in.

"I don't see whats so funny about this. Do you think you are too out of my league to join me?" Chad narrows his eyes "If that is the case, I can most certainly prove you wrong." Chad grins tauntingly. "Tell me, what does it take?..." At this, Chad waits for Ayano's response to his challenge.

Alec Drop Bass

With Alec's powers back, he was easily able to sense the crow and dodge his attack, but something a bit unexpected happened, the Crow transformed into a giant. “Prepare your soul, Alec Drop Bass!” the monstrous crow challenges Alec.

Alec stood motionless with his arms crossed as he watches the transformation. Alec was unfazed, and stared plainly into the crow's eyes. "So you decided to make yourself a bigger target." Alec cups his hands together, as they glow with a dark aura growing stronger with each moment "Then, lets see how you deal with this! HA!" Alec unleashes a powerful energy at the giant, leaving the crow with very little time to react.

JoJo

"hmm..." Joanna groans as she wakes up to her new surrounding. She was laying on the floor in a dark cool room, where she was surrounded by stacks of boxes. She sat up and looked around a bit puzzled, but shrugged and stood up dusting herself off. "Aiai, what a mess" She sighs stretching her arms. "Great. No idea where I am". Joanna pulls out her cellphone to find out she has no signal. She scowls and puts her cellphone back in her pocket.

"How did I get here?" She begins to think and reflect. "I remember I was in a fight... and then something happened? I wasn't able to see her face. All I remember is that she was wearing a fedora, and on top of that, it was dark... Moonlight Sonata did something weird and now, here I am..." Joanna frowns and slams her fist into her palm with a click from her tongue "Ugh! And I was so close to finding out who she was..." She takes a deep breath, quickly controlling her temper. "But luckily, I was able to get away with this thing mom told me about." Joanna pulls out a small odd looking metallic object that looks like a key. "Mom told me she can't use it without this thing. It's too risky for me to have it out, or even mention it to anybody. I have to keep it safe at all cost." She puts the key away safely in a hidden pocket she has on her jacket.

She began to make her way around the storage, "Now, how do I get out of here?..."

244Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Pajamas

Pajamas

[Jeannot]

Jeannot felt the familiar weight of anticipation in the pit of his stomach. Waiting was not his strong suit but he remained as calm as he could as instruments whirred and the monitor displayed their progress.

91%

A short bleep of what would have been an alarm then the place blew. Jeannot had the distinct advantage of being outside of Fitz's body. He was able to witness the blast, brief as it was it left a small wake of devastation. It wasn't the worst explosion he had experienced in this lab but this station was ruined for certain. The display flickered a message before giving out: "Refer to Elders" was all it read. He knew what he needed now. He looked down and turned his attention to where Fitz once stood. There was nothing left of his body. Were it not for the machines they had their entangled souls tethered to they would be visiting the pitiable caster of shadows again...

This was likely to be to their advantage. Jeannot was no longer bound to flesh and could freely interface with his machines. They could work faster this way but it would still take time.

He thought to Fitz, "Sorry. I thought that might happen..."

245Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:16 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

~IN THE BEGINNING~

[Chad/Ayano]

It would be several minutes before Ayano would even remotely calm down, her giggling fit completely overwhelming her. She practically fell to her knees, but managed to keep on her feet as the giggles subsided to small bursts of giggles, her gloved hands holding her sides as she looked up from her merry pain.

However when Chad continued to press the matter, the laughter would come back with a vengeance, sending the kitsune plummeting to the ground as she practically rolled on the ground laughing. A hand outstretched as if to stop Chad from speaking, "Heeheehahah-p-pleeeease-ahaha-stopstop-stop! Stop, no more, ahahaha!"

Chad's challenge, however, would the young kitsune's merriment to almost immediately disappear, freezing the grin on her face as she stiffly rose to her feet. "What would it take?" She brushed some dead grass from her shoulder as her hard eyes, no longer full of amusement, looked on the futuristic man. "It would take more than you would ever be able to conjure." A prodding finger would jab Chad in the chest, each following word punctuated with a poke that would feel as if it would punch through his skin. "It takes a lifetime." With that, Ayano would brisk past him, or would at least attempt to...

++++

???

[Alec]

Alec's beam of energy would be powerful, as if amplified due being in the underworld, or whatever spiritual realm he thought he might have been in. However, his verbal taunt was too much of a warning. The Crow's beak would open wider than a black hole and do the impossible - he would absorb the ray of death through his beak, voraciously feasting on the energy. "Fool!" Its terrible voice would cry out through the god-induced attack, "Don't you know?!"

Suddenly, The Caster of Shadows disappeared all together, the forest melted into darkness. Without a special sight, anything beyond his own hand would be impossible for Alec to see. Not that he would want to, for something began to weep in the distance. It would not be the cries of a bratty child, nor would it be the wailing of a woman. Instead it would be the sound of a heartbroken man, sorrow racking his entire body, for he had truly lost something once loved. Simultaneously, a roar of the most terrifying magnitude, would shake the shadows, full of all the rage and hate in this would. A third sound would chime in with the first two - the sound of a gleeful, joyful voice singing happiness to the sky. Finally, a whisper would issue itself into Alec's ear from behind his left shoulder.

"Darkness holds all."

Two of the coldest hands then grabbed the demi-god's head, one below the jaw, on on his crown. A twisting action began to move in a circular motion to Alec's right...

++++

???

[Jojo]

Jojo's arrival would make the girl woozy to begin with, but luckily, she would her way out of the piles of boxes and other storage containers, for a ladder would be not five steps away. At the top, a rather heavy wooden trapdoor be blocking her from her escape. She would find it difficult to lift, but with a little elbow grease, she could lift it. But, if curiosity compelled her, she would find the boxes around her easily accessible, though find anything of any worth could take some time.

However, if she ascended to freedom, Jojo's arrival would cause a slight... problem. With the opening of the trapdoor, she would find it impossible to control its movement once it was flung open, causing it to clobber the back of someone's legs and cry out with a thick, surly voice:

"Ow! What in the name of the gra- ahem, excuse me? What were you doing down there?"

Before her would be a balding, spectacled midget of a man. He was quite fat, quite stout, and not at all pleased, or so said the way he was chomping on his oversized cigar and wiggling the forest of a mustache that was under his surly nose. If she did not respond immediately, a thick forefinger would her hip roughly. "I asked you a question, missy." His greying, fiery hair only added to his fierceness, though his snappy dress of suit pants, a collared and pressed button-up, embroidered suspenders, and dark, thick tie gave him an air of professionalism. "Well, speak up!"

246Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty The one without price Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:02 am

Pajamas

Pajamas

Nieet stood where she stood. The horse freak was there too. After she spoke he laughed a deep and funny laugh. He then spoke but Nieet decided not to hear him, instead she imagined every word was another laugh. Then she laughed at him with a rather mad sort of laugh. She was not quite right any longer. Her vision blurred a bit and she couldn’t feel her lips. She scrunched her face up and tried to produce an “f” sound, “Fwugh, fwugh, fwugh, fwuhhh…” This was all she could get out before she felt a tug on her arm. She observed that her arm felt much like snails and spaghetti at that moment.

Nieet was drug through who the fuck knows where and then she suddenly stopped. The tug on her arm was released and she flopped to the floor like a ragdoll after the sudden loss of support.
“Wat the Fwuck!!!” She muttered as she jerked upright a bit too fast and fell back to the ground. The freak wasn’t paying her struggle too much attention and said some more funny laughs. But two of the laughs sounded way too much like the words “hammer” and “price.”

After pulling herself up with the aid of the closest self it took all she had in her being to put these two words together. Her eyebrows cinched closer together and her face twisted as her mind eventually established that the horse-man wanted her to pay for the hammer. She was outraged! She began to mutter loudly to the best of ability; but she was so far gone:

“You don’t! I um Nieet Nightughgal! You give the hammer ta meh thaa doesn’t has a price! Yeew fwaucker!!!

She was certain that would show the man-horse who’s what! He would regret trying to make her pay for something!

She then raised a loose fist as her vision gave out and her legs failed her. The young girl dropped to the floor and she slipped into sweet unconsciousness. Her body was undergoing some serious physiological changes at this point.

247Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:31 am

eraldocoil

eraldocoil

Chad Master Funk

"What would it take?" She asks, "It would take more than you would ever be able to conjure." A prodding finger jabbed Chad in the chest, each following word punctuated with a poke that would feel as if it would punch through his skin. "It takes a lifetime." With that, Ayano would try to brisk past him, but Chad held her by the arm.

"Unfortunately in our case, a 'lifetime' isn't a very long time", Chad stares into her eyes defiantly, unscathed by her harsh answer and attempt to leave. After closer examination and reflection, Chad puts his psychology skills to the test. "I think I'm starting to understand," he says dropping her arm "You're in denial. You refuse to recognize there is a problem so you run away from it." Chad scoffs pacing around the young kitsune, "It's making sense now. What your mother said about you and the way you're acting now is starting to add up. I bet you've been doing this for a while now. You're afraid and won't admit it. Which is why you don't open up to any one, and avoid them. You run away from your problems instead of dealing with it." As Chad speaks he observes Ayano looking for any kind of reaction, no matter how big or small it may be, to what he is saying. Although a bigger reaction would easily give her away, something small like a twitch, avoidance of eye contact, breathing pattern, or swallowing would make it obvious for a trained agent like Chad. No matter how good one can be at disguising emotion, or how well trained you are at lying, no one can completely suppress emotion. He is trying to probe her thoughts and figure her out. "The only thing I don't know is: what happened to make you like this?"

Alec Drop Bass

JoJo

Joanna didn't bother looking through the boxes around her, she was more concerned about getting out and finding out where she was. She climbed up a ladder and with some effort, opened a rather heavy wooden door.As she opened a door she heard a deep voice. "Ow! What in the name of the gra- ahem, excuse me? What were you doing down there?" In front her was a short, heavy man, dressed in a business suit and a funny looking mustache. She was confused and dumbfounded. "I asked you a question, missy."

"What the-?" She looked around and noticed that she wasn't anywhere she would recognize. "Well, speak up!" The short fat man insisted.

"Quite honestly I have no idea." Joanna answers bluntly climbing out of the door. She stands over the unusually short man, not suspecting he was probably not human. "Sorry for any inconvenience." She says plainly as she dusts her thighs off, puts her hands in her pocket and heads out the nearest exit she could find, not giving any more attention to the dwarf unless he, or someone else insists on stopping her.

248Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:18 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

~IN THE BEGINNING~

Old Boar's Inn; Kuroda's Quarters
Time: Fourth Hour and Second Quarter of Middday

[Chad/Ayuna]

Chad's training was solid. His skill in analyzing the person in front of him, burrowing into their mind with an omniknowing, prodding purpose, and drawing conclusions fromsaid knowledge finding was indeed learned from someone who knew what they were doing. In all honesty, he was well prepared and obviously well versed in the ways of extracting information from the criminal mind. Unfortunately for Chad, he was not dealing with a criminal mind.

"The only thing is: what happened to make you like this?"

Chad's words would reflect on his own ears, so confident and sure of himself. However, a stinging, scarlet imprint would find itself on his left cheek, delivered with a resolute force. "How dare you, you, kuso gaijin*, assume who I am and what my thoughts are. You do not know me!" Her green eyes shined dangerously, like jaded glass as her words continued to speaking with a cutting edge. "You speak to me like a child, when it is you who is the child." Her eyes glanced over him scathingly, as if she wanted him to burn up and be left in ashes, "You are merely beginning your life - I have lived an entire lifetime; where you have died already, I am only just now living." She continued to walk away with him, coldly turning her back on the futuristic man, "You are no longer welcome here - leave--"

With amazing agility, Ayuna would leap into the pinkish foliage of the surrounding trees, disappearing from immediate sight, "--Now, gaijin.

*fucking outsider

++++

Old Boar's Inn; Pavillion Warehouse
Time: Fifth Hour and Second Quarter of Midday

[Nieet]

While the blackness had been sweet, the return to the light was... less. so.

How or when her eyes would open, Nieet would find two things. One, she would be on her back, looking skyward. She would feel warm, silk blankets all around her, accompinied by equally lucrative and comfortable pillows. All of this royal treat would be among boxes of rarities - gems, clothes, trinkets, artifacts, weapons - all one giant pile of shiny, expensive, and quite rare things (and this was just at first glance). However, one minor detail would work itself into her mind - she was completely and utterly naked.

But the second thing? The shady merchant was giggling madly to himself as he groped both of her breasts and was desperately attempting to feel about lower with his four hands, as four or six of the hooded minions were taking what appeared to be a jackhammer, an oversized buzz-saw, a hand saw, and bare-boned teeth to her quite durable chastity belt. "Come on you whelps!" The master of junk and prize cried out, his tinted spectacles moving from his laboring workers and Nieet's chest, "Work faster!"

++++

???; The Back
Time: Fourth Hour and Second Quarter of Midday

[Jojo]

Unfortunately for Jojo, her movement towards the door wasn't going to go as well as she had hoped. "Ohh, no you don't!" The stout man would cry out sternly, "You won't get away trespassing in my store that easily!" As he spoke, he would attempt to grab Jojo by the wrist and yank her in a direction, continuing to speak in a no-nonsense manner, "You hooligans, think you can enter any store and go about in private rooms? We'll see what the law has to say about this!"

249Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:49 am

eraldocoil

eraldocoil

Chad Master Funk

Chad got the answer he was looking for in the form of a hard slap across his left cheek. "How dare you, you, kuso gaijin*, assume who I am and what my thoughts are. You do not know me! You speak to me like a child, when it is you who is the child. You are merely beginning your life - I have lived an entire lifetime; where you have died already, I am only just now living." She continued to walk away from him, coldly turning her back on Chad, "You are no longer welcome here - leave--" Ayuna would leap into the pinkish foliage of the surrounding trees, disappearing from immediate sight, "--Now, gaijin."

Rage boiled up within Chad. Although she was not in sight, Chad knew she was close enough to hear him. "Oh, there we go!" Chad shouts back sarcastically in the direction she left "You are going to run away again just like you always do! You don't like something so you slap it across the face and run away! That's what you do with ALL your problems! I was only speculating up until now, but you just proved it to me: you ARE in denial! I only treat you like a child because you act like one, and I don't care how long you have lived! You can live up to a million years, but you would only live in a shadow. I'd rather live 100 years in the truth, rather than a 1,000 years in a lie." Before Chad turned away to leave he left one remark, "How could I have counted on you to save the world, when you can't even save yourself?"

Alec Drop Bass

"Darkness holds all."

Two of the coldest hands then grabbed the demi-god's head, one below the jaw, on on his crown. A twisting action began to move in a circular motion to Alec's right... and snap. Alec's neck break making him drop immediately. The demigod, Alec Drop Bass have been defeated... or so it seems.

Before the Crow could celebrate or make any sort of remark, a familiar voice echoes behind him. "You disappoint me Crow." If the Crow dares to turn his head and see the source of that remark, he would find Alec sitting on air with his legs crossed, leaning back, resting his chin on his fist as if he was sitting on a throne. If the crow were to look back at the supposed dead body of Alec, he would find it missing and in its place a broken twig as a sign of mockery to the God of Death. "Did you honestly believe that I didn't know a thing or two about darkness? You are a fool to believe you could defeat me with brute power." After a short pause, Alec smirks and further mocks the Crow with what he says next, "I have one question for you: How long do you think I've been sitting here?"

JoJo

"You hooligans, think you can enter any store and go about in private rooms? We'll see what the law has to say about this!"

Joanna clicked her tongue when suddenly grabbed by the wrist, a Brazilian trade mark to express annoyance. "Ai-ai, calm down." She sighed as she pulls her wrist away from the man. "Look, I don't know how I got here. Right now, I'm trying to find out where I am and I didn't take anything from your store if that's what you're wondering." She sighs again and stubbornly gives her name hoping it would make the short fat man less suspicious. "My name's Joanna, or you can call me JoJo." She crosses her arms and looks down on the man with an unamused expression on her face, waiting to see what he'll do next...

Last edited by eraldocoil on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total

250Playground of the Omniverse IC - Page 10 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse IC Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:13 am

allgod777

Vin Kelsier

Vin Kelsier sat waiting in a booth in the Old Boar’s Inn, not far from the gambling table. He had spent the last six months laying low after his last job, but he was running low on cash. Maybe I should have sold more of the loot from that last heist, Vin thought to himself.

No, he scolded himself. It wasn’t his way. Unfortunately because of this, Vin was running out of money and needed to get back into the thick of things. Now he waited for a potential client he had been in contact with. Keeping in mind his desire to keep his identity hidden, he went over his alias in his mind again. I am Red, an intermediary for the great mastermind Vin Kelsier.

Vin scanned the crowd again for his contact, no luck. Vin closed his eyes and slowed his breathing, attempting to feel the metal surrounding him. He could feel the steel of the blade in its sheath, the iron copper and tin of the nails and coins in his pouch. He noticed the iron bolts holding the table to the floor, the pewter of the mug in his hand. Focusing a little more he felt the metal of the coins on the people around in the Inn, the metal braces that held the building up.

Vin decided to try something he hadn’t tried in quite a while. Focusing all his energy, he felt out with his mind. Now he could feel the trace amounts of metal racing throughout the bodies of the people around him. He gave a slight nudge to the foot of a nearby bar patron, nothing happened. I really am out of practice, he thought. Vin focused all of his energy on the leg of a passing bystander. The man stumbled forward as he found his foot stopping mid step. Vin smiled to himself and opened his eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum